Merged: All Ricky Williams Trade Threads | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: All Ricky Williams Trade Threads

Would you trade Ricky Williams and Ronnie Brown for Willis Mcgahee?

• Yes, I would trade Ricky Williams and Ronnie Brown for Willis Mcgahee.

Votes: 13 5.5%
  • What? Trade Ricky Williams and Ronnie BROWN for Mcgahee? HELL NO!!

Votes: 223 94.5%

• Total voters
We would be going right to the superbowl folks if a trade like that were to come off. Then again...dream,dream,dream.

TakeIt2DaHouse said:
TO and Moss together too arogant and ignorant to co-exist with eachother.

Exactly...locusts and floods would be next on the list, if I recall correctly.

TorontoFin said:
:roflmao: excuses excuses. Don't tell me you couldn't steal, say, Shaun King or Chad Hutchinson in a crafy trade.

I thought with Moss and T.O. even Feidler could be...well average. That's what I get for thinking.

TPD1479 said:
Could you imagine MOSS on one side TO on the other with LAMONT JORDAN in the backfield.... Could be a new favorite in the AFC if this happens...

Well I haven't seen anything about the three way trade, but I saw this rumor I believe on sportsillustrated site
If the Eagles attempt to trade holdout wide receiver Terrell Owens, you can bet Oakland owner Al Davis would be interested. --USA Today
I doubt that Oakland will try to get T.O especially with how much he would costs. People thinking about the possibility of R.Moss and Terrell Owens would probably think of how unstoppable Oakland’s offense would, possibly shattering many Offense records, ..BUT, I just believe that could be a huge mistake by Oakland, if hypothetically speaking they were able to afford T.O, and picked him up. R.Moss and T.O together would be an unbelievable combination of talent, but I just think it would not work, because both guys have enormous egos, big mouths, and are very self centered, its hard to imagine those two egos fitting on one team. It just think there would be huge distractions, etc.
R. Moss (I play when ever I want to play) would probably sit out or something, or T.O. Both guys would want the ball to always be thrown their way that would nearly be impossible to satisfy both players. Its one thing if Moss/or T.O played along a great receiver like Harrison who just goes about his business, but Moss and T.O are both big time prima-donnas. It was easy for Moss or T.O to have their ways on the teams they were on before, because they never had receivers along side of them that were to talented like them. Whereas R.Moss even though a little bit better receiver, would have a WR with almost just as much talent as him, and caliber, and T.O would have Moss along side him, which would also be a rare occasion for T.O to have a receiver that is good as him/ and a little bit better. I just think, even though that would look phenomenal on paper, Moss and T.O on the same team, would most likely not work out, I believe there would definitley be some turmoil.

dolfan59 said:
I originally posted this in the wrong forum, My Bad.

Purely a rumor at this point, but I'm putting it out here. I heard from a buddy of mine in FL that there is discussion of a 3 team trade in the works with Philly/Oakland/us. RUMOR has Ricky to Philly, TO to Oakland and Jerry Porter to us with a 1st or 2nd round pick to boot. As I said, this is a rumor, so let's try not to flame huh.

I appreciate that you're just passing along what you heard, but this fails the common sense test in a pretty massive way.

A tip for all noobs: if you see a trade rumor that's not reported by more than one reputable source, be extremely skeptical. This will keep you from getting becoming Newbie Flambe.

cltchperf said:
Well I haven't seen anything about the three way trade, but I saw this rumor I believe on sportsillustrated site
If the Eagles attempt to trade holdout wide receiver Terrell Owens, you can bet Oakland owner Al Davis would be interested. --USA Today
I doubt that Oakland will try to get T.O especially with how much he would costs. People thinking about the possibility of R.Moss and Terrell Owens would probably think of how unstoppable Oakland’s offense would, possibly shattering many Offense records, ..BUT, I just believe that could be a huge mistake by Oakland, if hypothetically speaking they were able to afford T.O, and picked him up. R.Moss and T.O together would be an unbelievable combination of talent, but I just think it would not work, because both guys have enormous egos, big mouths, and are very self centered, its hard to imagine those two egos fitting on one team. It just think there would be huge distractions, etc.
R. Moss (I play when ever I want to play) would probably sit out or something, or T.O. Both guys would want the ball to always be thrown their way that would nearly be impossible to satisfy both players. Its one thing if Moss/or T.O played along a great receiver like Harrison who just goes about his business, but Moss and T.O are both big time prima-donnas. It was easy for Moss or T.O to have their ways on the teams they were on before, because they never had receivers along side of them that were to talented like them. Whereas R.Moss even though a little bit better receiver, would have a WR with almost just as much talent as him, and caliber, and T.O would have Moss along side him, which would also be a rare occasion for T.O to have a receiver that is good as him/ and a little bit better. I just think, even though that would look phenomenal on paper, Moss and T.O on the same team, would most likely not work out, I believe there would definitley be some turmoil.

Turmoil is too small a word. There would be a war in Oakland. It would go like this. "Kerry T.O.'s on my side of the field." "No! Randy's on my side of the field." "Throw it to me, not T.O." "Throw it to me, or I'll tell everyone you and Randy are gay!" :roflmao:

dol_fan_81 said:
you always post that when you need a link, just can't be f*cked to type eh? :tongue:
Yeah man. :cooldude:
clear.gif
:wink:

TPD1479 said:
Could you imagine MOSS on one side TO on the other with LAMONT JORDAN in the backfield.... Could be a new favorite in the AFC if this happens...

heck all you would have to do is throw the ball up in the air u dont even have to hope they catch it, dang man thats some crazy junk

Does T.O. sit out when he gets to the Raiders because they are to poor to pay him or give him a new contract in this deal..?

PhinDude88 said:
This rumor is big time BS. I doubt that the Eagles will want any more trouble on their team. The Raiders does not have enough money to get TO and plus, TO or Moss will always be complaining because they wont get the ball. I doubt that we want another WR on this team.

Yeah that, cmon, this is ridiculous.

dolfan59 said:
I originally posted this in the wrong forum, My Bad.

Purely a rumor at this point, but I'm putting it out here. I heard from a buddy of mine in FL that there is discussion of a 3 team trade in the works with Philly/Oakland/us. RUMOR has Ricky to Philly, TO to Oakland and Jerry Porter to us with a 1st or 2nd round pick to boot. As I said, this is a rumor, so let's try not to flame huh.

I had heard a similar rumbling about a month or so ago. It was on a sports talk radio show late night. Although it didn't include Ricky, the talk was about T.O. going to Oak-Town. There is some merit to this........consider that T.O. has killed all the momentum he had going in his favor when it came to his image with this contract squabble. He's never going to get paid in Philly. Jerry Porter could put up great production and not be anywhere near the pain in the @ss.

it makes really good sense to me. ok philly needs a running back and we just hapen to have a pro bowl mvp one on our team that we dont want or need so that part is set. y dont they just get alexander or edge because first of all they want picks they cant keep signing top o' da line free agents its too expensive so theyre guna need to go younger and cheaper. second they want t.o off the team hes nuthing but trouble and we all know that. so to get him off the team they have to trade him and no one wants him except for tone team which brings me to my second point. the raiders are the only team out there with enough balls to bring him in we all know that because hey already grabbed the second bigest pain in the a** in the league. so far its making sense now what we need out of it is where it gets tricky. jerry porter isnt superstar material like ricky and t.o so if we get jerry then the second rounder with him makes since plus u know saban loves those picks. but i feel that we dont need jerry we have three really good wr already so maybe if we got like a buchanon type player(the one they still have i know there was 2 of them that were on the team) that would suit us great. so every one gets what they want it sounds perfect to me.

Back
Top Bottom