Merged: All Ricky Williams Trade Threads | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: All Ricky Williams Trade Threads

Would you trade Ricky Williams and Ronnie Brown for Willis Mcgahee?

• Yes, I would trade Ricky Williams and Ronnie Brown for Willis Mcgahee.

Votes: 13 5.5%
  • What? Trade Ricky Williams and Ronnie BROWN for Mcgahee? HELL NO!!

Votes: 223 94.5%

• Total voters
feelthepain said:
You mean like "seperated at birth"??? How does that thread never go away??
I was thinking more along the lines up Zach Thomas to SS, David Boston to SS, (Not Wayne Huizenga to SS, that's one of my favorites), Jay Fiedler threads, Dave Wannstedt theads, etc. etc.

"Seperated At Birth" was the funniest thread I've ever seen when it started out. :lol:

If any radio station ever floated that over the air, or any news source printed it, it was for purely entertainment purposes only. So let me get this straight. Miami would be trading Ricky Williams for Jerry Porter and a 1st and 2nd rounder, Philly would be trading Terrell Owens for Ricky Williams, and Oakland would be trading Jerry Porter and first and second round picks for Terrell Owens.

Yeah...right. I'm not only doubting that trade has ever graced the mind of any personnel man in the national football league, I am starting to doubt whether Dolfan59 even heard that rumor from someone, ANYONE...especially given his newb status...

Why would they trade Terrell Owens for Ricky Williams? It just doesn't make sense. Next year at this time it could make sense, but not now. Why would we want another receiver anyway? We're already going to have a hard enough time finding playing time for the 3 great receivers we have now. Why don't we just trade Ricky for philly's 3rd string QB or something? Philly owes us one. We should trade Ricky for Terrell.

Dont see it happening, but im glad you took the time to post it. Could you imagine our WR corps-

1) Chris Chambers
2) Marty Booker
3) Jerry Porter
4) David Boston
5) Derrius Thompson
6) Josh Davis/Gilmore (Hopefully Davis.....I really want to see what this kid can do.)

That would be outstanding and w/o a doubt the best WR corps in the league (Besides mabey Oakland)

I would however not want this trade for 3 reasons-

1) See what ricky can do
2) See what Josh Davis can do
3) Keep Wes Welker

Not only is that utterly rediculous...we would have more WR's then wed know what to do with.

Booker/Chambers/Porter as a #3 WR is insane.

I heard Saban was going to trade Wayne to the Pats for Kraft. No flaming please. It's just a rumor.

Oakland Raiders. Starting Wide Reciever's Randy Moss and Terrell Owens.

I'd still predict them to miss playoffs and go 7-9.

I heard Saban was going to trade Wayne to the Pats for Kraft. No flaming please. It's just a rumor.

LOL. Actually he was set to trade Governor Jeb Bush to California for Arnold Schwartzecaucasian and a six-pack of Corona, but California refused to supply the limes.

philyphin said:
I don't think this rumour is that far out there, Philly is servely pissed with T.O. and his contract dispute & bad mouthing of McNabb in the Media, There have been rumblings of the raiders wanting Owens, If porter gets stuck playing 3rd fiddle he won't be happy, Philly is in need of a every down back, and westbrook seems likely to be a holdout too, I doubt we would get Porter and a Pick out of this though. The raiders do have insane Al running the show so anything is possible, and eagles fans really wanted williams, when they drafted McNabb, I don't think there upset with the decision now, but they were then, more than likely the deal would be porter and a pick or another of the young speedsters for Owens, then the eagles may deal porter for R. Williams, but I think they would just stick with porter, since they would need another receiver.

:roflmao: Rumblins of Oak wanting owens? where? source, any source, please.
2) Philly had every chance in the world to get an every down back, in what was perhaps the most flooded RB FA-draft pool in recent memory, and there's still guys like travis henry for almost for free. Obviously RB is not as important to them as you think.
3). al Davis may be as insane as our canadian electorate my friend, but a cabinet full of tranquillizers doesn't free you from the salary cap.
4) the eagles wanted williams over Mcnabb ages ago. Umm in case you missed it, some things have changed since then...Mcnabb's gone to the superbowl while williams has gone into a funky lettuce-induced haze half way aaround the world. I'm not sure there's the same brotherly love for RW in philli.

BTW I'll be in Moncton next month..

tucker said:
its just a rumor guys, relax

But it isn't. that's the point. a rumour is something that's floating around that is somehow, in some way rooted, to a somewhat -believable source. This guy's friend in Fla. doesn't qualify. If it did, then "my friend in (insert obscure cave here) just heard we were trading Ronnie Brown to the edmonton eskimos for the rights to john avery. Seems we miss the little guy." and that should be legit too, right?

Back
Top Bottom