MERGED: All Site-Related Topics (24 Hours) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: All Site-Related Topics (24 Hours)

iceblizzard69

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
New Record

I know this isn't supposed to be posted here, but yesterday (3/15) 749 people visited the finheaven message boards, which is a new record!

Is that why no one could get on the board last night and this morning?

Site was down

Did anybody else have trouble getting on the site this morning?

Started last night at about 11:00! was down all night and this morning...maybe because of record numbers of users?? Would be angry except it's free so I can't complain! Figures it happened just when we signed Boston!

Originally posted by MDFINFAN
Is that why no one could get on the board last night and this morning?

i was having the same problem, as well as a few people I know on AIM, but there's posts and threads from last night and this morning...so I think we just got screwed!

I could get on but it was very buggy. Looks like they need to either upgrade their server package soon or figure out what's causing stuff to slow down.

Thanks #80, it had to have been the record setting amount of people using the site. Can you believe it's off season and the site is going crazy like this? Major tribute to A.J. The kid ROCKS!!!! Best Football Website in the country IMO!!!!

maybe the trafic is slowing things down. I will not complain about this board cos I just love it.

Ozzy rules!!

Originally posted by VanDolPhan
I could get on but it was very buggy. Looks like they need to either upgrade their server package soon or figure out what's causing stuff to slow down.

David Boston's huge arms were clogging their internet pipe. :)

Seriously, I think it was just EVERYONE trying to log on at the same time to hear the details of the Boston signing... I'm sure the board will be back to normal in the next few days.

Re: New Record

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
I know this isn't supposed to be posted here, but yesterday (3/15) 749 people visited the finheaven message boards, which is a new record!

AND THATS WHAT DAVID BRINGS TO THIS FRANCHISE!!!

:lol:

now if you think about it, record of 749, but how many people couldnt log on? I'd say minimum 50, more around 100-150. This site is definitely blossoming...although I havnt been around long so maybe this is normal

Was the site down for a day???

I wanted to come here and celebrate the Boston signing with everyone, but I couldn't get to Finheaven.

And I tried on two different computers.

I wasn't able to get onto the site until around 1:30. I tried going on a few times this morning, and it said that the site didn't exist.

Glad to hear it wasnt just my computer, when it told me it didnt exist right below it gave me a link to finheaven.com. Still couldnt get on.

Back
Top Bottom