Merged: Armando on Tomorrow??/WQAM LOVES the Emails!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Armando on Tomorrow??/WQAM LOVES the Emails!!

FinaticalOne

DieHard FinFan 4 Life
Reaction score
Hey DolfanMike and NyPhinfan...RE: Salguero

I was just listening on-line to WQAM's morning show, I don't know the name of the guys that are on the air at that time, but they are on the air from 6am to 8am.

They are talking about getting Armando Salguero on the show tomorrow to hear his side of the story. I suggest you two guys listen in, and when he starts his to attack Wayne and everyone else by calling them "liars", that would be the perfect opportunity to put him in his place, once and for all. :evil:

He can't discredit you since you have email responses from him, and I'm sure WQAM would love to see it as proof, if it came to that point.

Some food for thought. ;)

yeah, make sure you tell him that Portis is injury prone and to stop rooting for denver please!:lol: Tell him that all reporters are sheep who are afraid to take it up the keester when it is neccesarry to do so. Reporters are never wrong and they can ruin anyones carreer any time they want without any reprocussions. Reporters can always spin anything by writing columns in newspapers run by liberals who want to take society down the path of idiocy!

Bottom line?:

TEll him to get a job in Denver! bye bye almando! now u suck too!

Aramndo / Portis flap was just on WQAM

They just are talked about the Armando / Portis e-mail mess on
WQAM. They had a HUGH laugh about it LOL!

Last edited by a moderator:
You beat me too it.

I just heard it too on WQAM. I only suggested that someoen do it if Armand went on air tomorrow, but GREAT JOB (whoever did it). :lol:

Joe Rose found it hilarious. :lol:

O-M-G!! Who was it?? I've got 1000 points with your name on it!! :up:

Also, can someone tell me what a "HUGH" laugh is. ;)

IMO a "HUGH" laugh is a JILLION times better than a "HUGE" laugh...;) :D

GOOO FIIINZ

:cooldude:

Cough up the 1,000 Muck. :D Probably my forwarding the thread location Dolphins Media Resources last night. See thread on Armando Caught in Lie?

I saw that you did that. :up: But I'm talking about who brought it up on the radio. Still, I'm apt to give you 1000 anyway. :)

Hehh... I imagine it went straight from Phins Media to QAM - they do have the game contract, ya know. ;)

It was me guys...im a newbie but i need to start my membership off right....i gotta do it for my brethren.....

i did it last night..i emailed all the hosts on qam, and i just emailed sedano on 940....Im dying to hear what he has to say tommorow morning...i wish he would take calls, but i doubt it, id call him myself and tell em i sent the email to 560 nad call him a farse to his MF face:fire:

Dont EVER, EVER, ***K WITH MY FINS.....

Hell, I've got a few points to spare, I'll give you, DOLFANMIKE and NJPHINFAN a thousand each. Great job men!

Besides, I can make that up guessing ricky's & chambers' yardage in a couple of weeks. :D

[edited as follows:] Uh ... how do I donate points?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom