Merged: Armando on Tomorrow??/WQAM LOVES the Emails!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Armando on Tomorrow??/WQAM LOVES the Emails!!

Ain't got them to ya yet. Got to figure this donation thing out first. Hold on.

Strangely enough, I did it too. I don't want any points, but I think their e mail server was full from us sending them the info.

Gator

i did it last nite at about tenish...i was going to post something but was deada$$ tired....

The points are for nothing. LOL. You can play some classic arcade games on this site with them and you can give them to other people. Just some kinda goofy board currency.

oh ok, i thought it was to buy some stuff or whatever...ok....Thanks anyway..

What an A$$ this guy Salguero is now hes saying that people wnat him dead....Incredible, cant stand up and say he was wrong

Originally posted by aquaattak
oh ok, i thought it was to buy some stuff or whatever...ok....Thanks anyway..

What an A$$ this guy Salguero is now hes saying that people wnat him dead....Incredible, cant stand up and say he was wrong

In a way he said he was celebrating a Denver score. I don't see anything wrong with his personal team preference. His job is to write about our lovable Fins, but after hours I think he can do what ever he can legally do.

The part that I find offensive is that he lied about his actions at first, and says that he does not need to make an apology for that.

I can understand how he feels now since he says he has had threating e-mails. I don't think anyone that posts on this board would childish enough for that, and those that do should be beheaded(J/K).

By the way, great job Aquaattack and Gator Man for contacting the Media. Mike, NYPhinPhan, Aqua and Steve Agains you guys got it started...

Congrats to all the others that made it possible... and the rest for your support.

Great work team.....

GOOO FIIINZ

:cooldude:

Originally posted by Muck
I saw that you did that. :up: But I'm talking about who brought it up on the radio. Still, I'm apt to give you 1000 anyway. :)

Hey Muckster, while I don't spend much time here, maybe you can send 1,000 my way for backing up Mike with the posting of my emails with the slug? :D

Also, Agua has had our backs with this all day long...and he didn't even charge us a retainer!

Originally posted by Muck
O-M-G!! Who was it?? I've got 1000 points with your name on it!! :up:

Also, can someone tell me what a "HUGH" laugh is. ;)
maybe its the way heffner laughs all the way to the bank!;)

Originally posted by Ross
Did the guy come on the radio this morning? And if he did, what did he say?

--Ross

Well anyone here the show this morning?
I'd like to hear the outcome as well.

On another note if you read the articles coming out of the Sentinel the last few days there are some obvious "lash back" articles against Wayne and the Fins.
Pathetic is the thought that comes to mind.
Say what they want...... these writers are the ones living out of their Hyundai's while Wayne is running multi million dollar businesses.

Who's the real "sham" when it comes down to it????

Originally posted by Trekbiz

Well anyone here the show this morning?
I'd like to hear the outcome as well.

On another note if you read the articles coming out of the Sentinel the last few days there are some obvious "lash back" articles against Wayne and the Fins.
Pathetic is the thought that comes to mind.
Say what they want...... these writers are the ones living out of their Hyundai's while Wayne is running multi million dollar businesses.

Who's the real "sham" when it comes down to it????

I'm wondering what was said as well. I forwarded Mr. David the emails so he could see the originals and know for certain that they were not doctored in any way.

Back
Top Bottom