Merged: ATTENTION DRAFT NIKS: The Big O Live from Mobile at 7 eastern | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: ATTENTION DRAFT NIKS: The Big O Live from Mobile at 7 eastern

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
This is somewhat different than what I've heard about Rivers. He a solid short route passer but anything more than 10 yds......who knows where the ball will go. Not much accuracy on longer passes.
well thats a pretty good description of what we have now!;)

Fiedler sucks at any range.

Originally posted by Jaj
Fiedler sucks at any range.
thats really funny, i don't remember anybody saying he sucks when he ran it in against the raidwhores, or when he took out the jets linebacker. he had a real good game against dallas and i even remember cheering when he took over for griese against the redskins!:tongue:

In a four year career here? That's not good.

Atleast Rivers is dead accurate. By the way the reason I think Rivers has that release is to make it fast, pure as that. He is one tall mofo. Short guys can't do that and that is his advantage.

It is consistency is what pisses me off about Jay. We need consistant good #'s every game yes fiedler has about 3 good games a year the other 13 games he is way off. There was games this year that he would be way off on a pass 2 or 3 passes that would have burned the defenders but he would under throw it or over throw.

Yes it was awesome when Fiedler scored on the Raiders and come back on Redskins. If we would see that kind of effort every game I would say screw Brunell Warner Johnson or Garcia.

Originally posted by Jaj
In a four year career here? That's not good.

Atleast Rivers is dead accurate. By the way the reason I think Rivers has that release is to make it fast, pure as that. He is one tall mofo. Short guys can't do that and that is his advantage.
thats only some of the biggies! i can think of several more that the defense ruined!:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Muck

Here ya go, buddy. :)

clear.gif

I think I'm going to take that freak in the fantasy draft again next year. Although I think I'll make it a later round. :)

First of all I can't believe there is till someone defending Fiedler. I thought we all had finally gotten past that.

If Rivers is there at #20, Miami will take him. You can count on it.

Since there are so many WRs I believe we will go there later.

Originally posted by fin-atic
First of all I can't believe there is till someone defending Fiedler. I thought we all had finally gotten past that.

I agree Fiedlers days are over and so should be the talk. I say tender Wally for a #1 and get both Rivers and a WR. Williams if there (he wont be) or perhaps lee evans. Both wisconsin guys and like each other.:D

I can't believe it either. It's annoying. All the facts staring them in the face and they still support the guy. :rolleyes:

And yeah, bring on Rivers! We've got a fresh #17 aqua and orange with your name on it over here buddy. ;)

Keep in mind that even if we do get a good WR in the draft, we still need another dependable veteran because rookies tend to hit a wall, esp WRs.

Originally posted by dreadlockera

I agree Fiedlers days are over and so should be the talk. I say tender Wally for a #1 and get both Rivers and a WR. Williams if there (he wont be) or perhaps lee evans. Both wisconsin guys and like each other.:D
Don't forget the OL fellas. I think we'll take care of the RT and maybe a RG in free agency. That still leaves LG and C. We can't bank on Nails returning to form, Wade Smith will be fine at LT, and I don't feel confident with McKinney @ C. If he couldn't beat out an injured Ruddy last year, how good can he be?

So....

After QB (which I assume will be Rivers), do we go after the stud O lineman or WR? Thoughts?

Originally posted by Dolfan954

Don't forget the OL fellas. I think we'll take care of the RT and maybe a RG in free agency. That still leaves LG and C. We can't bank on Nails returning to form, Wade Smith will be fine at LT, and I don't feel confident with McKinney @ C. If he couldn't beat out an injured Ruddy last year, how good can he be?

So....

After QB (which I assume will be Rivers), do we go after the stud O lineman or WR? Thoughts?

I feel fairly good about Nails. Typically it takes 2 yrs to get back into form. Ask Lewis, he seemed off last year and obviously good this year. Mckinney worries me also. Especially with Ricky running "A" gaps. Wanny feels the same way b/c he threw sick money at Olin Kreutz. Hopefully they can find one in FA. The right side needs to be rebuilt completely. There are a few FA that are not the biggest names that we may be able to afford. I would like to get a 1st rounder for Wally and go either O line if a decent one is available or WR. Then do the opposite in the third round (o line or wr). Lets add Bruce in FA also :D .

lets start lucas, lets start griese, gee i seem to remember that!:tongue:

Back
Top Bottom