Merged: ATTENTION DRAFT NIKS: The Big O Live from Mobile at 7 eastern | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: ATTENTION DRAFT NIKS: The Big O Live from Mobile at 7 eastern

Originally posted by Muck
Well I must say that Big O isn't the only person/article I've read about this kid being sub-4.4.
mercury morris could haul in his day. i don't know if they kept 40 stats or not, back then!:confused:

Originally posted by KBISBACK
If you liked Bernie Kosar as a player, you will like Philip Rivers.

is his mobility as limited as Bernie? Or did you mean arm / head comparision KB? I havent seen him play.

His arm/head comparison. He not going to dazzle anyone with his speed, but he move around nicely in the pocket, seems to know where the blitz is coming from to avoid it, and has great upper body strength and is tough to bring down.

Did somebody say David Boston???????

He isn't mobile, but he isn't a stiff.

Rivers looking impressive

Marino showed up yesterday to scout QBs an Rivers impressed him the most. Marino said that he was impressed with his arm strength. So anybody says Rivers has a weak arm you are overruled by Marino. They also said that Marino meet with Rivers. They said that Rivers was fantastic and was the best so far. The dolphins were looking at Losman Rivers and Schaab but Losman and Rivers were getting the most attention. Marino said that his delievery will probably not change because of his age. The way it sounds his delievery is not a factor.:)

Hey! gotcha! Like i havent heard all day what marino was thinking.:rolleyes:

There's like four other threads dedicated to this. Now I must decide......the red pill or the blue one. :vader:

Originally posted by Muck
There's like four other threads dedicated to this. Now I must decide......the red pill or the blue one. :vader:

Great merge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*take the BLUE one*

Originally posted by Section126
...Dan Marino had a LONG meeting last night with Philip Rivers

Dan told Rivers that if he plays his cards right...he will get to be a figurehead one day. And then he gave Rivers an autographed bobble-head doll of himself.

Then they practiced high-fiving each other from the seated position. Marino told Rivers that this exercise will fix his low release. :D

Originally posted by ZOD
Did somebody say David Boston???????

Here ya go, buddy. :)

clear.gif

Originally posted by PhinstiGator

Dan told Rivers that if he plays his cards right...he will get to be a figurehead one day. And then he gave Rivers an autographed bobble-head doll of himself.

Then they practiced high-fiving each other from the seated position. Marino told Rivers that this exercise will fix his low release. :D

Not to mention it will drastically improve his "Celebration Form" so that he may be worthy of playing in the NFL ;).

This is somewhat different than what I've heard about Rivers. He a solid short route passer but anything more than 10 yds......who knows where the ball will go. Not much accuracy on longer passes.

Back
Top Bottom