Merged: ATTENTION DRAFT NIKS: The Big O Live from Mobile at 7 eastern | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: ATTENTION DRAFT NIKS: The Big O Live from Mobile at 7 eastern

Originally posted by CRAZYDOLFAN305
So far he said Rivers has been on Target all day, and Dan Marino had a very long long conversation with him..
:woot:

Who cares about mechanics? Just get the ball there. That's all I care about.

ya know, the way Rivers has apparently been playing in Mobile, i say forget trading up for Eli or Big Ben (out of our reach anyways, lol) and just snag this guy. Bring in a Mark Brunell/somebody else to play for a season or two so Rivers can season, and we may well have one heck of a player on our hands. GO FINS!

Thanks for keeping updated. I missed out till now.

:woot: Big O said he's gonna get those QBs on one way or another. Get 'em Big O!!

Big O: "Just talked to Speilman. They have no plans to move Wade Smith to RT."

Big O just spoke of Marino's influence....such as that it WON'T be just window dressing, and that he's another set of eyes "outside" the Wanny circle.

Would love to see that come to fruition.

Originally posted by chambers84
I am starting to like Rivers. I just hope he keeps it up, but not too much we need him to slip down a few notches so we can get him if need be.
hey chambers, that avatar looks almost like the program that M83 had autographed by marino, thats when he gave him the finheaven T-shirt!;)

Said it again. "Keep this name in mind. Johnny Moran. WR - Syracuse. He's 6-4, and the kid's a freak".

Again, Big O said the reason he hasn't gotten the QBs on is because he's competing with about 20 TEAMS for his attention.

"Rivers has been fantastic."

Originally posted by Muck
Said it again. "Keep this name in mind. Johnny Moran. WR - Syracuse. He's 6-4, and the kid's a freak".

Again, Big O said the reason he hasn't gotten the QBs on is because he's competing with about 20 TEAMS for his attention.

"Rivers has been fantastic."

I have no doubt that he is good.....but I kinda doubt that he runs consistent 4.4, if he did, there is no way he would go in the second round.....

4.4 is really fast for a 6-4 220 lb. guy....it is freakish fast.

That's Jerry Porter fast. Jevon Kearse fast. David Boston (Zod's man-crush) fast.

Well I must say that Big O isn't the only person/article I've read about this kid being sub-4.4.

Originally posted by Muck
Well I must say that Big O isn't the only person/article I've read about this kid being sub-4.4.

really?:foundout:

Oh boy.....then we can't miss this year in the draft....it IS loaded with WR's.

Back
Top Bottom