Merged: Avatars | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Avatars

1. Are .PNG and .JPG no longer acceptable formats for avatars? When I try to change mine, I get an "Invalid File" message. I've tried uploading from my computer, and providing a Photobucket image URL. Neither are working for me.
Should be fixed now.

2. Can something be done about the excessive signatures present around the boards? I don't see any reason a sig should take up an entire screen. Not trying to be "that guy," but it's distracting... bordering on annoying.
I agree, we do have rules with sig sizes. If there is a sig you think is to big or violates the TOS, report a post containing the sig and we will look into it.

1. Are .PNG and .JPG no longer acceptable formats for avatars? When I try to change mine, I get an "Invalid File" message. I've tried uploading from my computer, and providing a Photobucket image URL. Neither are working for me.

2. Can something be done about the excessive signatures present around the boards? I don't see any reason a sig should take up an entire screen. Not trying to be "that guy," but it's distracting... bordering on annoying.

The sig I made you wasn't that small to begin with, why did you change it?

Nublar already responded to point A, but for your second point there is a hack out there for vb that limits the number of times a sig is displayed on a page to the first post... that is something we'll look into adding next year.

I made that one myself, using the small logos on ESPN pages like this: http://espn.go.com/nfl/teams

Notice mine doesn't have shading or drop shadows...

I figured as much. As soon as I posted that I thought to myself, "Wait did I actually do those?" :lol:

A few other people shrunk the ones I made for them. Sorry to include you in that group.

Back
Top Bottom