Merged: Avatars | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Avatars

Tried Internet Explorer and same "Invalid-File" error, unbelievable...

I do not understand.

d-1

I too am having the same problems. I tried changing my avatar to something different during the Texans game on Sunday. And I kept getting the same message. So I figured I would wait until the traffic died down and try again later in the evening.

I tried two more times before after the game and once more just before this post and still got nothing.

This is the message you get.

clear.gif

And I tried it both ways each time I tried. First from the computer and then from photobucket. Funny thing is. Durning the Texans game and the first time I tired after the game, when using Photo Bucket the error message was that the remote file was to large. Even after resizing the avatar I still go the same message.

But now both ways to upload custom avatars are getting the same message.

Anyone Else Having Trouble Changing Avis

For the last few days, no matter how small I remade them or whether I directly uploaded from my CPU or tried linking to a picture host, the result that comes back is "invalid file" Anyone else having this problem? (I know I alternate avis and sigs more than most, and in this case wanted to switch Xmas to New Years) but never have encountered this problem previously).

Hopefully this is a temporary system malfunction. Either way, I'd appreciate some feedback if possible. Thanks

I'm having trouble with this right now too Vaark. Any updates?

Just posted that this morning altho been having trouble since xmas day. At least since misery loves company, it's good to know it's probably a system issue and not a personal one. Hopefully Nub will see this and get to the bottom of it sooner than later.

Hmmmm...looks like this is a global problem. I thought it was just an isolated case. Thanks for letting us know, guys.

A few bones to pick...

1. Are .PNG and .JPG no longer acceptable formats for avatars? When I try to change mine, I get an "Invalid File" message. I've tried uploading from my computer, and providing a Photobucket image URL. Neither are working for me.

2. Can something be done about the excessive signatures present around the boards? I don't see any reason a sig should take up an entire screen. Not trying to be "that guy," but it's distracting... bordering on annoying.

Back
Top Bottom