Merged:bedard to seattle almost finalized | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged:bedard to seattle almost finalized

The deal is finalized and Steve Phillips just said on SC that it puts them to the front of the division I disagree with that. I will be surprised if Seattle is still in the playoff race come September, think they played over their heads last season.

The deal is finalized and Steve Phillips just said on SC that it puts them to the front of the division I disagree with that. I will be surprised if Seattle is still in the playoff race come September, think they played over their heads last season.

Steve Phillips is clearly an idiot. ;)

clear.gif

well with him and Silva at the front with Felix and Washburn they've got a decent rotation, and they've still got a very good PB. The question is whether or not they can score, especially since Anaheim still does not have good protection for Vlad

Back
Top Bottom