Merged:bedard to seattle almost finalized | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged:bedard to seattle almost finalized

Scratch Adam Jones though, and throw in Ibanez. I'm not saying Seattle is a bad team, but last year that pitching staff on paper was a joke. And based on last years stats, I'm not sure you're the best fielding team in baseball. You have a good defense, no doubt, not sure it's the best though. Colorado's infield was pretty nasty last year.

Yeah Ibanez is the left fielder, Jones will compete for the right field job.

Tell me about the pitching staff, man. I remember yelling at Jeff Weaver during the entire batting practice session. He and Ramirez are downright awful.

On defense, the Rockies and Redsox are both very good, but I think Seattle is right up there.

Yeah Ibanez is the left fielder, Jones will compete for the right field job.

Tell me about the pitching staff, man. I remember yelling at Jeff Weaver during the entire batting practice session. He and Ramirez are downright awful.

On defense, the Rockies and Redsox are both very good, but I think Seattle is right up there.

I meant get rid of Jones because isnt he part of this trade, assuming it happens? But I agree, Seattle has a very good defense. I think you guys will have a good team, especially if you get Bedard. I just still have no idea how you battled the Angels until the end of the year last season with that pitching staff. I kept expecting you to collapse and you refused to do it!

Good choice :up:

I'm thinking of buying an 11 game plan today. The one I'm looking at doesnt have Seattle on the schedule though :(

I went to Edison International back in 2003, what a beautiful ball park that place is. I love the giant hats in front of the gates with the actual measurements inside. :lol:

I meant get rid of Jones because isnt he part of this trade, assuming it happens? But I agree, Seattle has a very good defense. I think you guys will have a good team, especially if you get Bedard. I just still have no idea how you battled the Angels until the end of the year last season with that pitching staff. I kept expecting you to collapse and you refused to do it!

Ah, I see what you're saying.

Yeah, we did battle until we had that 9 game road trip in Toronto, New York and Detroit. That East Coast swing murdered us in early September as we went 2-7 in those 9 games including a sweep by the Yankees. (Who was #2 in the WC standings.)

i saw the mariners yankee series last year in NY where the m's chooked

im just gonna act like this trade doesnt go down

it will be jones in left ichiro center, and wlad balentien in right

if trade goes down subsitute ibanez for jones

the first is one of the best outfields anyway..all of them have cannons, but wlads is not accurate, ichiro and jones have amazing range, wlad has decent range

i saw the mariners yankee series last year in NY where the m's chooked

im just gonna act like this trade doesnt go down

it will be jones in left ichiro center, and wlad balentien in right

if trade goes down subsitute ibanez for jones

the first is one of the best outfields anyway..all of them have cannons, but wlads is not accurate, ichiro and jones have amazing range, wlad has decent range

I know it won't happen, but I'd like to move Ichiro back to right and play Jones in center.

Any way, I think it will be Ibanez, Ichiro, Jones. (Assuming the trade doesn't happen.)

Looks like this deal is going to be made this week. Both Jones and Sherill went to Baltimore to get checked out. Rumor is Berdard is headed to Seattle tomorrow.

Good choice :up:

I'm thinking of buying an 11 game plan today. The one I'm looking at doesnt have Seattle on the schedule though :(

It probably has a chance to see a 3 game *** kicking of my A's though...LOL!

On a bright side, you'll get a chance to see the future AL rookie of the year....Daric Barton. ;)

Back
Top Bottom