Merged: Breaking News: Jason Taylor agrees to play for Jets | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Breaking News: Jason Taylor agrees to play for Jets

Dolphin fans are so insane. You guys traded him to the deadskins. You guys didn't offer him a contract. And now you want to take a dump on him. As Jason will now call it, Dolphin fans are full class minus the 'cl'.

Dolphin fans are so insane. You guys traded him to the deadskins. You guys didn't offer him a contract. And now you want to take a dump on him. As Jason will now call it, Dolphin fans are full class minus the 'cl'.

Jets fans were burning Pennington memorabilia at the week 17 game two years ago. :rolleyes2:

Only after cheering his injury on the field of course.

Either the Jets are right or the Fins are.

If JT pays well and the Jets finish ahead of the Fins again, I hope someone asks some tough questions at those once a year press conferences.

Come on, Man he was offered a contract in November. He is DEAD to Fin fans. Fact Im not losing any sleep on this. He is garbage and Im done on the subject.

Oh please.They pulled the offer when JT wanted his agent to
negotiate. So they said you need to be a fool like Ricky or we won't talk to you.That is not the way professionals do business.

JT was one of my favorite players of all time on the Phins. He is officially dead to me. After all the pay-cuts he took for us, now he decides to sign with the Jets? Wow... I wonder if he'll still be rooting for the Dolphins like he said he was as a 'skin.

The Jets remind me a lot of us our second offseason with Saban. Team goes 9-7, turns it on at the end of the year. Signs some big name FAs (Culpepper), everyone's sexy pick for the superbowl and then......6-10!! Haha. 2010 will be a humbling experience for Jets fans, coaches and players alike.

JT will be a good JET, f'ing useless! We are guarenteed 2 wins this year also! Zach, you should have never let this guy marry your sister...

JT was dead to me when he started acting up after Parcels took over. He didnt want to do offseason workouts, he would rather do Dancing With the Stars. I read that he only agreed to a contract with the Jets if he could skip offseason workouts.
Parcels, Ireland, and Sparano didnt feel like signing him was very important, and I agree with them. He is acting like a wanna-be diva. Last time he left the Dolphins, he got injured. Maybe he should have participated in some of those offseason workouts and he might have been able to avoid injury.

The Tuna knows best.

u mean like firemen ed?!:tongue2:

JT will be playing on the left side. how do I know that? Cus Jake Long will be playing rag doll all day long if he is on the other.:crazy:

I backed him with the dancing..... but to go to the Jets? utterly unacceptable. your more dead to me, then your dead muddah

Sounds a lot like how your front office treated Jones this off season.

Full of class minus the 'cl'

Back
Top Bottom