Merged: Breaking News: Jason Taylor agrees to play for Jets | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Breaking News: Jason Taylor agrees to play for Jets

hahahahahahahahahahaha

RexRyanCrying-1.jpg

clear.gif

Jet fan reactions pulled right from the Jets "Gang Green" fan Forum p.s They make me feel all warm inside, should make you feel all toasty and warm as well -

1 year $3.75 million, how can we give him that much?

Jesus H Christ.....

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

My feet just got really cold...

Lets hope this phag can help us win.

wow... how did we give him so much money?

nice. i welcome this ******.

What the freak?

I just threw up a little... hope this works out

Jason! How the F*** ya doin? Don't gay up the locker room too much. Oh, and the hate mail is just the fans' way of showing you they care.

F*** Jason Taylor. I don't see this working out.

I LOVE the JETS, but why do I feel like I have been betrayed ?

Does this mean we can't make fun of this anymore?

We can, he's just OUR **** now.

I've honestly never rooted for an injury as a sports fan ... I'm rooting for one now. I hope he gets hurt in the preseason and NEVER plays a single snap for us. It makes me throw up in my mouth

We'll see what happens but I don't think this is a good move.

but he's sooooooooooooooo gay.

don't usually lose my s**t, but this is borderline rah-tarded.

I didn't think they could get a guy I hated more than Brett Favre but they managed to do it. Wow. All they need to do now is get Kobe Bryant and it's a hat trick of hate.

i don't think anyone is going to cheer for him.

I'll be booing.

I feel physically sick

This is the worst offseason EVER.

Just when you thought the day couldnt get any worse. What the f**k. Physically sick.

I hope they tear him apart... that would be awesome!

Jet fan reactions pulled right from the Jets "Gang Green" fan Forum p.s They make me feel all warm inside, should make you feel all toasty and warm as well -

Jesus H Christ.....

What the freak?

Jason! How the F*** ya doin? Don't gay up the locker room too much. Oh, and the hate mail is just the fans' way of showing you they care.

I've honestly never rooted for an injury as a sports fan ... I'm rooting for one now. I hope he gets hurt in the preseason and NEVER plays a single snap for us. It makes me throw up in my mouth

I didn't think they could get a guy I hated more than Brett Favre but they managed to do it. Wow. All they need to do now is get Kobe Bryant and it's a hat trick of hate.

I'll be booing.

I feel physically sick

Just when you thought the day couldnt get any worse. What the f**k. Physically sick.
I hope they boo JT at their games lol

JT did nothing wrong. The dolphins had every chance to sign him back. Our front office sucks. Anyone who faults JT for this is just dumb. If you had no job and someone offered you a job would you turn it down because your just hoping another business will want you? No, you take the job. He delayed it as long as he could. I will always be a JT fan.

I Am Officially Joining Everyone In Saying That Something Bad Could Happen To U Jt Next Season And I Wouldnt Even Care To Find Out What It Is. He For Sure Just Lost All Credibility In Miami And Doesnt Deserve To Retire A Fin. When We See The Jets I Hope Long Puts Him On His ***.

YES! Bye Jason. Finally I can hate on this loser without all the fanboys crying and neg repping me.

"I'd trade my whole team for Tom Brady"

JT signing with the Jets is classless on his part. He sucks and is a traitor in my eyes. Poeple that say it just business are not real football fans and have no loyalty.

Jesus H Christ.....

What the freak?

I'll be booing.

I feel physically sick

This was amazing to read. So fun to see that Jets fans hate this deal as much as we do. Almost makes me feel a kinship with them....almost.

It's weird that he's a Jet, but the fact remains the Dolphins didn't want him. He's old and damn well not worth the amount of money the Jets just gave him. I don't hate him - I'm indifferent. This isn't the DMVP Jason anymore. The Jets overpayed for an aging pass rusher that is a shell of his former self. We should be chuckling, not complaining.

See ya, JT.

What drive this whole thing IS the Jet fanbase. Everyone knows their reputation. Networks, will love the Jet/Dolphin matchup.. but the real drama will be every Jet game.

Back
Top Bottom