Merged: Breathe a sigh of relief, Beck isn't starting!1! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Breathe a sigh of relief, Beck isn't starting!1!

No problem. The more John Beck the better. LOL.

Grossman is their best chance at a W

this is definatly a quote you never thought youd read on a message board. Joey harrington think that if grossmen is your best shot then you really got problems.lol

I can see the ultimate humiliation building ... Dolphins build lead & knock Grossman out ... Beck comes in & rallies the troops. With Sparano, its NOT far-fetched!!

Jeff Ireland breaths a sigh of relief. IF Beck would have won, he would not have heard the end of it.

i know this may not mean much because we have a different defense, different team, etc, but last time we faced rex grossman in 06 with the bears, the year they went to the superbowl, i believe we forced 6 turnovers vs him. maybe a repeat?
More than we've forced this season. This defense is allergic to the football.

I don't know how seeing Grossman is supposed to be good news. Beck sucked all the time and Rex occasionally had a really good day. Guess which team usually gives up career days to QB's?

I don't know how seeing Grossman is supposed to be good news. Beck sucked all the time and Rex occasionally had a really good day. Guess which team usually gives up career days to QB's?

He is a better QB and will take some risks. I would not downplay him.

With Beck there was absolutely zero chance Washington wins the game.. Although he is way too inconsistent, they now have a very viable chance to win.

He is a better QB and will take some risks. I would not downplay him.

Were you referring to Beck or Grossman? I wasn't downplaying Grossman at all, he drives the ball down the field and he did that against us today. Fortunately, he gave our defense a rare pick which turned the tide.

Back
Top Bottom