MERGED: Bruschi: Mild Stroke the Cause | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Bruschi: Mild Stroke the Cause

FiN.in.RI said:
i know.. why is it so dangerous? will it make you bleed out?

Yep. It could cause a bleed in the brain.

Jimi said:
I must disagree, i find him a very unclassy man. This is not just because hes on the Pats, because others like Troy Brown and Tom Brady i do think are classy. Bruschi just seems like an *** quite frankly to me....And you cant be underrated when you go to the probowl. I think Zach Thomas would be more underrated considering in 4 less games he recoreded more tackles with no DT help and still no ProBowl recognition.

With that being said, i hope he recovers full health as soon as possible. There are very few people i would wish a stroke on(Osama).

Let me get something straight.

Man has a stroke............and you want to debate how classy you feel the guy is? It's not even a mentionable in a thread like this.

I think that's the definition of NOT CLASSY right there.........and that goes for anyone else who shares your sentiment. Do you beat down abused stepchildren too? :shakeno:

I doesn't matter whether I like him or not... he's still a human being that is having a major issue happening to him.

I wouldn't wish what he's experiencing on anyone.

Hope he gets well soon.

Ok, the statement I am about to make is probably the least classy thing anyone could ever say. Although I wish Teddy well, I hope he regains his health and lives a normal life.

Normal, not Linebacker life. Ok, this is very small of me, but if Brady, Bruschi, and all of those darn 3 time superbowl winning Pats had to retire immediately due to some unforeseen health reasons, I wouldn't lose any sleep.

Yes, I wish they were fine and could spend all of their millions with their families, but No, I wouldn't be disappointed if I couldn't watch them finding a way to pluck games by 3 points every week. And Belichek should retire too, as all of the stress he has been going through lately can't be good for him ....LOL:shakeno:

Good Luck to Teddy Bruschi, hopefully he get well fast.

I would rather us beat the $h*t of of them while thay are full strength... It feels alot better that way. (Mano-u-Mano)

Wow, I mean I hate the guy, I REALLY hate him. But this is something I'd never wish on anyone. Hopefully he'll fully recover and be able to return to the football field.

That's a terrible thing to hear...I hope he gets better and is ready to go for next season and many more afterwards.

finatical said:
Ok, the statement I am about to make is probably the least classy thing anyone could ever say. Although I wish Teddy well, I hope he regains his health and lives a normal life.

Normal, not Linebacker life. Ok, this is very small of me, but if Brady, Bruschi, and all of those darn 3 time superbowl winning Pats had to retire immediately due to some unforeseen health reasons, I wouldn't lose any sleep.

Yes, I wish they were fine and could spend all of their millions with their families, but No, I wouldn't be disappointed if I couldn't watch them finding a way to pluck games by 3 points every week. And Belichek should retire too, as all of the stress he has been going through lately can't be good for him ....LOL:shakeno:

And one day you will understand what it means to be a man.

Back
Top Bottom