MERGED: Buckly, Freeman Switch Numbes / Simmons #83/Sedric Irvin carted off field | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Buckly, Freeman Switch Numbes / Simmons #83/Sedric Irvin carted off field

bdwgroove

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Buckley and Freeman switch numbers

Just reported on WQAM Buckley gets his old 27 back and Freeman is going with 20. Also Sam Simmons is now number 83 (looks like he makes the team) and SedricK Irvin was just carted off the field. No new news on Griese's injury. I will update if I hear anything else while the Big O is on today.

Wonder how much Freeman got for it. Not good to hear about Irvin.

I remember reading earlier in training camp that Buckley left a blank check in his locker but I'm sure that the price went down with all the pine time that Freeman's looking at.:D

Simmons is now #83/Cedric Irvin carted off field

I think it fits him well! May he live up to it! Apparently Irvin has been carted off the field in practice, let's hope it's not serious, even though he won't make the final roster probably

( This reported on 560 WQAM )

I think the number change should indicate that he is going to make the team. At least that is what I speculate. Good job Simmons! Sedrick Irvin I hope, is alright.

No he shouldn't have because OG is still on this team. Good to hear that Buckley got his old number back.

Originally posted by Prime Time
No he shouldn't have because OG is still on this team. Good to hear that Buckley got his old number back.

Now that's the PT I know, who was that fake the other night?:lol:

That maybe so but right now he is on this team.

I forget, what was Dedric Ward's number? Simmons should get that number.

#83 for a while has been Robert Baker. It would appear the Robert Baker era is over then. Some era it was. Like 5 years of showing up to TC and trying to make the team, then getting cut.

Back
Top Bottom