MERGED: Buckly, Freeman Switch Numbes / Simmons #83/Sedric Irvin carted off field | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Buckly, Freeman Switch Numbes / Simmons #83/Sedric Irvin carted off field

I'm not comfortable with a draft pick WR of ours whom we place high hopes on...having the #87 jersey. Those with good memories should know why...

Anyway Tolver has looked like he has the ability to make plays which is real good however to do it right he's going to need to be used sparingly in certain situations with certain routes to make the most of his abilities...like Chambers his rookie year. Tolver is such a technician that in year 2 I don't think he'll have a problem having absorbed the playbook and everything.

Simmons getting #83 doesn't guarantee that he is going to make the team, but it now looks like he is. He deserves it, he has done well in TC after stinking it up last year.

Originally posted by The Beach Bum
hopefully simmons lives up to the dupes number... ck, can you explain you statement aobut 87?

#87 was Yatil Green's #.

Oliver...

Originally posted by Muck
Wonder how much Freeman got for it. Not good to hear about Irvin.

The last price listed was $7,000, and Freemam was holding out for more.

I read in today's herald that Irvin twisted his ankle in special teams drills. Hopefully it's not that bad....

Back
Top Bottom