Merged:Buffalo Makes ESPN25 "Biggest Flop" List /rips the bills | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged:Buffalo Makes ESPN25 "Biggest Flop" List /rips the bills

'Deep

Club Member
Reaction score
Buffalo Makes ESPN25 "Biggest Flop" List

Tuned in to ESPN2 tonight just in time to see the Bills make it in at #24, for their impressive 0-4 Super Bowl run. Personally, I would have had them in the top 5, but it`s good to see them there anyway. Way to go guys!

BTW, Ryan Leaf was #1 on the list.

Goin` Deep said:
Tuned in to ESPN2 tonight just in time to see the Bills make it in at #24, for their impressive 0-4 Super Bowl run. Personally, I would have had them in the top 5, but it`s good to see them there anyway. Way to go guys!

BTW, Ryan Leaf was #1 on the list.

:roflmao: :roflmao:

Honestly, I don't think they deserve to be on that list. After all, they did make it TO those Superbowls. 4 straight times is quite an accomplishment, even if you do lose.

Some of the underachieving, our very own team has done, would serve just as well.

That's my honest, unbiased opinion. Now flame me(please), and bring me back to my senses.

Scrap said:
Honestly, I don't think they deserve to be on that list. After all, they did make it TO those Superbowls. 4 straight times is quite an accomplishment, even if you do lose.

Some of the underachieving, our very own team has done, would serve just as well.

That's my honest, unbiased opinion. Now flame me(please), and bring me back to my senses.

I applaude you :up:

Scrap said:
I agree with you there. I thinks it's better to have made it then be sitting home watching.

Scrap said:
Apparently ESPN doesn`t agree with you. Buffalo had awesome teams those four years, and with the exception of the first SB, they tanked in the big game. I know, I know, Miami didn`t even get there, but that`s not the topic of ESPN`s list.

While I agree its a feat to make it to four...its all about winning. They went to four and could not win one? That is a flop. They deserve to be on the list and about right where they are. Sorry Clumpy an Co. four visits without the rings is like foreplay without the sex.

You cant "tank" the game when your not the favorite, which the Bills were the underdog in 3 out of 4 of them.

BTW, only 1 other team has even made 3 straight, and you all know what team that was. So yes, it is an accomplishment.

SpitOnSurtain80 said:
You cant "tank" the game when your not the favorite, which the Bills were the underdog in 3 out of 4 of them
No question it was an accomplishment to get there, that`s not the point. You don`t think they tanked in the two losses to Dallas? Please! I`ll let you off the hook on the Redskin SB, because you got a couple easy TD`s at the end to make it closer than it really was.

Goin` Deep said:
Apparently ESPN doesn`t agree with you. Buffalo had awesome teams those four years, and with the exception of the first SB, they tanked in the big game. I know, I know, Miami didn`t even get there, but that`s not the topic of ESPN`s list.

And as we all know, there were no sports until ESPN was broadcast. :lol: C'mon, they're as credible as MTV. It's cool 'cause we say it is, it's a sport 'cause we say it is. There's a move now to have Texas' hold'em poker declared an Olympic sport. What's next X-Box?

Back
Top Bottom