MERGED: Canes-Noles Post Game Threads | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Canes-Noles Post Game Threads

Trekbiz said:
Newflash...

Dolphins football board.
Big F'n deal!

:hmmm:

This is the college forum dude.

Why are you here then?

MelbournePhin said:
you guys are sore losers

Yeah and that precisely why I created this thread. I am such a sore loser. :shakeno:

why should i eat crow? because we have a horrible coach who doesn't learn from his mistakes or repeat what works? pitiful

kastofsna120 said:
too bad i closed firecoker.com a month or so ago. man...

Too bad you started it in the first place. Those sites are the dearth of sports internet. Just my opinion. I could be wrong.

kastofsna120 said:
why should i eat crow? because we have a horrible coach who doesn't learn from his mistakes or repeat what works? pitiful

Because it's a rivalry and regardless of what happens in the game, you don't want to lose. Period.

FSU Fans deserve to say what they want.

coach72 said:
For all of those who thought Ernie Sims was overated 10 tackles, 3 for loss, 1.5 sacks, and a pick. I think now you need to know who he is and how good he really is. Hats off to the whole defense, 9 sacks shatters the old record against the Canes. Way to go Florida State.:rofl3:

How many threads do we need on the same topic? :rolleyes:

People are calling Canes fans sore losers. Well it looks to be the same for the winning side. Sore winners across the board.

kastofsna120 said:

And yes, I am not a fan of Coker either. Yeah he won in 2001, but as far as I'm concerned, my 8 year old niece could have won that year with Helen Keller and Ray Charles as Offensive and Defensive Coordinators, respectively. We were loaded.

Back
Top Bottom