Merged: Chad Greenway | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Chad Greenway

I'd take him with our top pick if he's there and I think is gonna be close...he should go around 15 but he could go a little earlier...if Cutler's gone then Greenway's the guy I hope we take.

Ozzy rules!! :rockon: :guitar:

Go Italy 2006 world cup

Chad Greenway is on right now!

He is #18... check him out on ESPN... we may end up drafting him round 1...

SpeedRush99 said:
They replaying the Outback Bowl?

If that is the Florida-Iowa game... then ya...

Nasty said:
If that is the Florida-Iowa game... then ya...

Yeah, Abdul Hodge GREATLY out played Greenway in that game.

SpeedRush99 said:
Yeah, Abdul Hodge GREATLY out played Greenway in that game.

really? who is Abdul Hodge and what # is he?

Nasty said:
really? who is Abdul Hodge and what # is he?

Another Iowa LB, #52 I think it was. You know soon if your watching, he broke the Outback Bowl record for tackles. And he had a huge hit on that pansy Chris Leak. :lol:

SpeedRush99 said:
Another Iowa LB, #52 I think it was. You know soon if your watching, he broke the Outback Bowl record for tackles. And he had a huge hit on that pansy Chris Leak. :lol:

ya, I just looked it up... he is #52. I will keep an eye out for him.

ps - I just saw that catch Baker made... it was sick...

Nasty said:
ya, I just looked it up... he is #52. I will keep an eye out for him.

ps - I just saw that catch Baker made... it was sick...

Yeah, Baker had a great game.

SpeedRush99 said:
Yeah, Baker had a great game.

hey, as a UF fan... have you seen Cameron Vaughn play at all for LSU? If so... what is your take on him?

Yo Speed... the refs are giving you Christmas presents left and right in this game...

Nasty said:
Yo Speed... the refs are giving you Christmas presents left and right in this game...

Yes, there are a few threads on that topic. :goof: Worst officiated game I've seen in a long time.

Nasty said:
hey, as a UF fan... have you seen Cameron Vaughn play at all for LSU? If so... what is your take on him?

I like him, he'd be a solid pick in the 3rd, maybe 4th, if we don't take a LB sooner. I really liked what I saw from Abdul Hodge today as well.

Back
Top Bottom