Merged: *****CHAMBERS Signs Extension***** | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: *****CHAMBERS Signs Extension*****

Seems like a fair deal for both to me....CC did have quite a bit of leverage, plus he is a first class guy....I'm very happy!

YES! Now I can buy my 84 jersey with NO FEAR!

:cpatch: :cpatch: :cpatch: PARTY FOR CHAMBERS!:cpatch: :cpatch: :cpatch:

Phinz4Life said:
YES! Now I can buy my 84 jersey with NO FEAR!

:cpatch: :cpatch: :cpatch: PARTY FOR CHAMBERS!:cpatch: :cpatch: :cpatch:

Unless he retires next year.

GREAT NEWS!!!

:beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang:

Chambers deserves it. he never bitched or wined like ogun. he was not even making a mill last season.we need to trade ogun.im telling you guys ogun is not as good as he thinks he is.he wants to get paid like kearse.who would you rather have???

This just in.....ESPN is reporting that Chris Chambers has told the Dolphins that he will now retire....DEVELOPING..........

:groucho:

Section126 said:
This just in.....ESPN is reporting that Chris Chambers has told the Dolphins that he will now retire....DEVELOPING..........

:groucho:

you are now the origional king of comedy. I didn't see that joke coming for a mile away.

Dol-Fan Dupree said:
you are now the origional king of comedy. I didn't see that joke coming for a mile away.

You just know that we are due to be hit with bad news any second now....It seems that we are not allowed to enjoy any good news this off-season.

Section126 said:
You just know that we are due to be hit with bad news any second now....It seems that we are not allowed to enjoy any good news this off-season.

i think we desrve good news. we have suffered enough

my fav fin signed ! yessssss ..lets kick a** this year chris

Thank God we got this done. The Post-Ricky Miami Dolphins are moving in the right direction!!

true50 said:
Chambers deserves it. he never bitched or wined like ogun. he was not even making a mill last season.we need to trade ogun.im telling you guys ogun is not as good as he thinks he is.he wants to get paid like kearse.who would you rather have???

Definitely Ogunleye. Kearse is always hurt, and Ogunleye has had more sacks than Kearse in both of the past two years.

That is the best news all off-season! :D Chambers is suddenly the main weapon in the 'phin's offense; the next in the line of Paul Warfield, , Nat Moore, the Marks Brothers, Irving Fryar, and O. J. McDuffie. Now if the O-line gels and AJ or Jay step up and get the ball to him and the rest of our talented recieving corps...I think our offense will be better than the media says it will because we will be forced to play a balanced mix of pass/run. IMO we played to our strengths WAY too much in the run Ricky run years. Now it will be slash and dash with T Minor, pound it with Morris and Konrad, and air it out to Chambers, Boston, and McMichael (well, AJ Feeley will have the final say in whether the air it out part happens).

Great to have a mega-talented, stand-up player on board for the long haul!

Back
Top Bottom