Merged: *****CHAMBERS Signs Extension***** | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: *****CHAMBERS Signs Extension*****

OK, this settles it. I am officially getting a Chris Chambers jersey. After hearing his talk about "family" and loyalty, something the pot smoking quitter would never understand, Chambers has risen very fast to tie Sam Madison as my favorite Dolphin.

I'll be wearing #84 this season fellas!!

Woohoooo!!!

Chambers resigning is a good thing...a really good thing. Now, all we have to do is sign O-gun and see if Randy can shake off his incident this offseason and prove he is a premier tight end and our offense will be set...

except for that whole quarterback and running back thing....

It is great news and now we need Ogun in there too.I've been laying low cos is been a long offseason and very frustrating at times but I'm ready for the season now.

Ozzy rules!!

Ive been waiting for this so i can go ahead and get my Chambers jersey worry free...

KBISBACK said:
Definitely Ogunleye. Kearse is always hurt, and Ogunleye has had more sacks than Kearse in both of the past two years.
:cool2: :woot: YESSSSSS!!!! Chris Chambers will be the WR foundation for this team for years to come!

Anyways, its a tuff call, but i agree. Ill take Wale.

I debated over buying my kid a Ricky or Chris jersey last year. Luckily, I made the correct choice. Good job Spielman.

Sweet!

Excelent, excelent job locking this guy up. He has skills, is humble, is just starting to break out, and most importantly, he does whatever his team wants. Your a class act CC! If I wasn't a big fat A$$ I would go buy your jersey!

Chambers deal is different from Johnson and the others' deals because we are paying a two tier bonus. Meaning he gets some of it up front this year, and some it at a pre-determined time in the future.

This makes the deal slightly less attractive. The money is not quite guaranteed so if Chambers blows his knee apart and can't play again this yer. He won't get that second bonus.

It is something Miami likes to do with their FA's and I think it's smart.

It's one of the main reasons O-Gun hasn't signed yet. He doesn't want that kind of bonus, he wants it all up front at once.

:rockon: :rocker: :rocker: :rocker: :drinkers:

Well this is good news. If you guys think about if we still had Ricky we would probably never be able to see the fruits of our recieving corps.

Oh it would be unusual indeed to see the Phins actually playing to their strengths and weaknesses.

Playmaking WR's, good receiving TE, and wonderful shifty run-after the catch backs. Shorter drops reducing the amount of time suspect OL has to hold blocks.

Hmmmm...could it be a good sign?

koalaman13 said:
Excelent, excelent job locking this guy up. He has skills, is humble, is just starting to break out, and most importantly, he does whatever his team wants. Your a class act CC! If I wasn't a big fat A$$ I would go buy your jersey!
:roflmao: :roflmao:

Back
Top Bottom