Merged: CJ Anderson Super Thread- Offer sheet decision today | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: CJ Anderson Super Thread- Offer sheet decision today

It's not an upgrade over Miller, but is in one area, one gleaming hole thats been killing this offense and tannehill. short yardage. we can convert it. we also dont get positive yards on 1st down. this is a good consolation prize. its a better price, its only 4 years, my guess is only 2-3 guarenteed. should be a good back for this division... new york buffalo new england in december? yea im cool with this.

Denver probably just wanted someone to do their work on the negotiations. That's why they didn't tender him at the 2nd round level. Have someone else do their job for them.

You can't really say Miller is better then CJ. Two different backs. Cj is young as well I like the move. Just nervous until it actually goes through

Denver probably just wanted someone to do their work on the negotiations. That's why they didn't tender him at the 2nd round level. have someone else do their job for them.

Congrats to them, could of had him at 2.5 . . . Now a 7 million dollar cap hit is theres.

lol Denver matching this when they could of 2nd round tendered him would be a worse move than anything perceived wrong about the Dolphins moves.

Guy is a Fin

Yeah, this. I think it's really weird that they'd match this offer given that they gave him such a low tender.

Anderson helped win me a fantasy league in 2014-15. He's a tough runner with solid quickness. He had a great SB. After Von Miller, Anderson is right there with Demarcus Ware for SB MVP.

I see him as an upgrade over Miller. So far, I love the signings/non-signings, but I don't love the trade; still, I'm not willing to outright bash it until I see who Miami drafts.

I'm not saying that I'm super optimistic about the season, but this relatively low-key offseason makes sense in a lot of ways. KDawg has touched upon it in multiple posts, and of the posts I've read, I think he's spot on.

Cj AndersonVerified account
‏@cjandersonb22
We haven't done anything but made a deal please don't miss read the tweets

Chris Harris
Chris Harris – Verified account ‏@ChrisHarrisJr

I swear it Gase that said Cj was fat lol
2:47 PM - 10 Mar 2016
196 RETWEETS284 LIKES

---------- Post added at 02:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:54 PM ----------

Cj Anderson
Cj Anderson – Verified account ‏@cjandersonb22

@ChrisHarrisJr he did bro
2:48 PM - 10 Mar 2016

CdOLzLCWAAMxL8J.jpg

Chris Harris
Chris Harris – Verified account ‏@ChrisHarrisJr

I swear it Gase that said Cj was fat ����lol
2:47 PM - 10 Mar 2016
196 RETWEETS284 LIKES

---------- Post added at 02:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:54 PM ----------

Cj Anderson
Cj Anderson – Verified account ‏@cjandersonb22

@ChrisHarrisJr he did bro
2:48 PM - 10 Mar 2016

Trying to cause problems huh Mr. Harris?

Back
Top Bottom