Merged: CJ Anderson Super Thread- Offer sheet decision today | Page 19 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: CJ Anderson Super Thread- Offer sheet decision today

Hopefully Denver backs off. CJ would be a welcome addition and do a nice job replacing many of the features I liked about Miller. I agree, him and Ajayi make a solid 1-2 punch.

We've got enough cap space to address all our priorities. One position at a time, fellas.

Guards should be one of the HIGHEST priorities for the FO, but you can't fault them for trying to snag CJ in the process, after just losing Miller.

Guards should be one of the HIGHEST priorities for the FO, but you can't fault them for trying to snag CJ in the process, after just losing Miller.

Who are they going to snag that is at least in the top 50% in the league? No one, thats who. Instead of fixing the damn position they are being cheap. All the while putting the offenses biggest investment and the offense as a whole in a horse **** situation once again.

Still not a ****ing upgrade at G. Why am I not suprised?

They will sign a guard. The market was too hot, they are waiting for the dust to settle some. Worst case scenario, they will get one in round 2.

---------- Post added at 07:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:29 PM ----------

Who are they going to snag that is at least in the top 50% in the league? No one, thats who. Instead of fixing the damn position they are being cheap. All the while putting the offenses biggest investment and the offense as a whole in a horse **** situation once again.

They don't have to sign one in the top 50% to dramatically improve.

Eric Goodman ‏@EricGoodman 14m14 minutes ago
One reason why #Broncos might not match #Dolphins offer for CJ Anderson.

Just learned: #Broncos have reached out to UFA RB Alfred Morris

Geoff Schwartz
Jahri Evans
Evan Mathis
Louis Vasquez
Manny Ramirez
Zane Beadles

Ose and boone were the only two OGs I liked and they got good size contracts (more than Miami was willing to give out)... Of look at Vasquez and beadles but both had down years last year so you can't over pay for them... And geoff schwartz

They will sign a guard. The market was too hot, they are waiting for the dust to settle some. Worst case scenario, they will get one in round 2.

---------- Post added at 07:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:29 PM ----------

They don't have to sign one in the top 50% to dramatically improve.

The problem is we drafted turner and thomas in the 2nd round too and how has that gone?

Ozzy rules

Hey man, I agree with you....but while I'm trying to sign players to improve my team, after losing my starting RB, and I have a chance to replace him for cheaper, I'm jumping on it.

Back
Top Bottom