Merged: CJ Anderson Super Thread- Offer sheet decision today | Page 23 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: CJ Anderson Super Thread- Offer sheet decision today

I doubt it, they have to pay Von and find a QB. They do not have the cap space for all 3.

Ian Rapaport made the claim on NFL Network, said that the Broncos previously said

They would match any offer for CJ Anderson. Well, that claim was made before the Dolphins offered a front loaded offer which makes chances of the dolphins losing CJ highly unlikely

Cj a Dolphins
it time to look at some highlight

[video=youtube;RiUm44Aum3A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiUm44Aum3A[/video]

Pretty easy to do in that offense with that OL. What would Miller do on that same Denver team? Guy would go crazy.

I love when people blame the oline for millers lack of production but crush tannehill and blame it all on him and expect him to be great behind a ****ty line

(Not saying that's you but a lot of people on here)

Cj a Dolphins
it time to look at some highlight

[video=youtube;RiUm44Aum3A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiUm44Aum3A[/video]
Looks similar to miller with a little more power. Can he block?

I doubt it, they have to pay Von and find a QB. They do not have the cap space for all 3.

Rotoworld reported they have a trade in place for map... As long as he restructures his contract

---------- Post added at 10:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 PM ----------

Looks similar to miller with a little more power. Can he block?

Ya he's actually a solid blocker

I love when people blame the oline for millers lack of production but crush tannehill and blame it all on him and expect him to be great behind a ****ty line

5 ypc is hardly lack of production. Simply put, Millers lack of production fell squarely on the shoulders of the coaching staff who refused to run him 20 times a game...

Yea, I thought I read somewhere that the Dolphins structured the deal so the Broncos would be unable to match it.

just reading the first couple pages I hope some serious bashing went down on the people who said it was easy to run behind Denver's o line. They were HORRIBLE at run blocking last year

I blame coaching for Miller's lack of production. I expect him to do well in Houston.

Not as explosive as Miller, but a stronger runner (breaks more tackles)

The OL actually was decent at run blocking. Miller didn't have a lack of production. He had a lack of carries that skewed his numbers.

I have a feeling Denver will screw us so badly. We are going to wait 5 days while they flirt with other RB's, or other RB's get signed and then they will sign him and we will be left with nothing.

Back
Top Bottom