Merged: Cops Report: T.O. tried to commit suicide | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Cops Report: T.O. tried to commit suicide

Dolfan81

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
jus say it on ESPNews, TO is hospitalized again 4 undisclosed reasons

report says he was rushed to the ER and the doctors are trying to enduse vomitting.

TO tried to Commit Suicide!!!

BREAKING NEWS STORY:

790 The Ticket is reporting that TO tried to commit suicide. Appparently, he overdosed on pain killers!!!

Here's the link to early reports of the incident
http://www.dallasnews.com/

This is huge!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Phins fans sound off....

according to that, owens himself said he meant to harm himself. and inducing vomiting goes with that.

I was just about to post this. Insane isn't it. I don't know whether to say I don't wish this on anyone and I hope he's OK, or I could've put 1 million dollars on the fact the Cowboys were going to have issues with T.O. I'm going to go with first thought.

Rosenhaus mum on the story

790 The ticket says that Drew Rosenhaus, agent for TO, had declined to comment on the situation.

TO is done!!! I hate to say it to Dallas but I told you so....what a waste!!!

rdhstlr23 said:
I was just about to post this. Insane isn't it. I don't know whether to say I don't wish this on anyone and I hope he's OK, or I could've put 1 million dollars on the fact the Cowboys were going to have issues with T.O. I'm going to go with first thought.

I wonder what is running thru Jerry Jones mind right now. What a collosal blunder he made in signing TO.

OMG. I dont like the guy but if he died I would have cried.

I expect he will not play again for a while, but can you imagine the scene if he recovers in time and tries to play the Philly game a week from Sunday?

DolfanDaveInATX said:
It's in the police report.

Well, I was going by what ESPN had when I left for work. And I can't believe he attempted suicide. That's crazy.

Back
Top Bottom