Merged: Cops Report: T.O. tried to commit suicide | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Cops Report: T.O. tried to commit suicide

It's only a rumor at this stage. Until it's confirmed by a better source, I'm not buying into the whole "suicide" thing. Owens would never do that.....

PHINZ RULE!!!

FinsFan71 said:
BREAKING NEWS STORY:

790 The Ticket is reporting that TO tried to commit suicide. Appparently, he overdosed on pain killers!!!

Here's the link to early reports of the incident
http://www.dallasnews.com/

This is huge!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Phins fans sound off....

What the hell..... how bizarre.

Plead To The MODS

Guys:

I know this is not exactly Miami Dolphins news...but it merits time on the main message board. All should be made aware of it....

You should at least put it on the main page under "message board threads"

Thanks,
FinsFan71

DolfanDaveInATX said:
I expect he will not play again for a while, but can you imagine the scene if he recovers in time and tries to play the Philly game a week from Sunday?

The scene he puts on, or what Philly fans will do/say during the game?

BLITZKRIEG said:
It's only a rumor at this stage. Until it's confirmed by a better source, I'm not buying into the whole "suicide" thing. Owens would never do that.....

PHINZ RULE!!!

I'd be surprised at someone so confident in himself and ****y would do this as well BUT you never truly know what's going on in someone's mind.

Not a rumor...Source!!!

BLITZKRIEG said:

PHINZ RULE!!!

This is not a rumor....790 The Ticket has a very good source!

Here's the link:
http://www.wfaa.com/

Apparently, he had a bad bout with depression....

Unbelieveable!!!!!!!

Report that TO has been released from Hospital...

790 The Ticket is saying that TO has been released from the hospital...(unconfirmed report)

Here's the new stuff coming out...apparently he overdosed on just 5 painkillers....strange story

And its getting stranger by the second....

seems pretty evident that the whole ****y attitude thing was just a huge facade for his depression. this is pretty normal, sadly...

Back
Top Bottom