Merged: Cops Report: T.O. tried to commit suicide | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Cops Report: T.O. tried to commit suicide

TO in the News

Just saw on CNN's breaking news that the police report TO tried to commit suicide.

That's what I read,don't know anymore than that.

Crazy! and I hope not!

I think that all the negative media attention and his not being able to help his team because he is injured really sent him off the deep end. I hope he is gonna be ok. He has a lot to live for.

I can't stand the guy. He reminds me of that hysterical woman in Airplane the movie. Someone needs to slap him back into reality.

Majpain said:
Exactly. I wonder what made him depressed.

Man, this is really hard to believe. I thought T.O. had about the healthiest ego in the whole NFL. He just got a huge contract and most people still think he's a great football player ...until he starts talking too much off the field.

Maybe the pain meds actually made him depressed and he just kept on popping them for some strange reason. Some of these medications on the market tend to fix one thing wrong with you and mess up the rest of your system. He was probably stressed about performing well this year like every other top player, but unless there is some logical reason for this in his personal life, I think those pain meds might have pushed him over the edge.

Some of these medications really do have some BAD side effects and I think the pharmaceutical industry covers up a lot this stuff in their so called medical trials. They are out for the $$$$ way more than helping patients a lot of the time. Just look at all the pain meds they already took off the market because of side effects like Vioxx and the ones similar to it.

Phinsome said:
My buddy just said, "Great, Bledsoe is my Fantasy Quarterback."

No offense, but I'd be worried about my fantasy team with Bledsoe at the helm, whether he had TO or not.

DolphinsFan23 said:
Man, this is really hard to believe. I thought T.O. had about the healthiest ego in the whole NFL. He just got a huge contract and most people still think he's a great football player ...until he starts talking too much off the field.

Maybe the pain meds actually made him depressed and he just kept on popping them for some strange reason. Some of these medications on the market tend to fix one thing wrong with you and mess up the rest of your system. He was probably stressed about performing well this year like every other top player, but unless there is some logical reason for this in his personal life, I think those pain meds might have pushed him over the edge.

Some of these medications really do have some BAD side effects and I think the pharmaceutical industry covers up a lot this stuff in their so called medical trials. They are out for the $$$$ way more than helping patients a lot of the time. Just look at all the pain meds they already took off the market because of side effects like Vioxx and the ones similar to it.

Very possible. Good post.

It's just another cry for attention. If he really wanted to die he would have done it, and not in a place where a girlfriend would find him and call for help.

Sorry, no sympathy here. This guy has a ton more going for him than the guy who just lost everything

DolphinsFan23 said:

he only took 5 pills before he slammed the rest (35), so i doubt that.

Police report..

http://www.wfaa.com/sharedcontent/dws/img/wfaa/09-06/0927_owenspolicereport.pdf
clear.gif

To Press Conference

BREAKIN NEWS STORY:

790 THE TICKET is reporting that a TO press conference is being scheduled for 2:30 pm today.

Stay tuned....

Majpain said:
Would anyone else cry if TO died? I would, he is a great athelte, very entertaining.

I wouldnt have cried but i would felt sad for him and his family. I have liked him sense he played for the 49ers. I still have hope he can overcome this and play football again.

Back
Top Bottom