Merged: Corey Jenkins/Corey Jenkins anoter Ray Lewis | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Corey Jenkins/Corey Jenkins anoter Ray Lewis

Watching Corey so far, I think he might be better than our Moore. Corey is a monster. I haven't seen a LB in our camp with this much potential since Zack. The R. Lewis comparisons is way off at this point in time. But I believe this kid is going to be a baller. He was all over the field during both practices. Jay was very sharp today. As sharp as I've seen him in a long time. And it's only practice number two. People Jay is going to have a Pro-Bowl Like season. Remember you heard it here first..

Originally posted by CRAZYDOLFAN305
Watching Corey so far, I think he might be better than our Moore. Corey is a monster. I haven't seen a LB in our camp with this much potential since Zack. The R. Lewis comparisons is way off at this point in time. But I believe this kid is going to be a baller. He was all over the field during both practices. Jay was very sharp today. As sharp as I've seen him in a long time. And it's only practice number two. People Jay is going to have a Pro-Bowl Like season. Remember you heard it here first..

You got me pumped! I hope you post a full report.

Originally posted by Capt. Dick

Yeah Mike....my recollection was that he played WSLB. Is that correct?

Ray Lewis played middle linebacker for the Canes during his time there (1993-1995). Lewis wore #52 there also and was in no way a safety.
As a note any college star that wear #52 I follow closely.

Originally posted by Phan4Ever
Betcha dollars to doughnuts no more than TWO of those players never make a dolphins team.

Better start bringing the doughnuts, because more than two will make the team easily.

Bell = maybe
Moore = Made the team
Tolver = very likely to make the team
Jenkins = I like his chances
Lee = very likely
Whitley = likely
Smith = will make the team

I see five easily.

Originally posted by PhinKev

Better start bringing the doughnuts, because more than two will make the team easily.

Bell = maybe
Moore = Made the team
Tolver = very likely to make the team
Jenkins = I like his chances
Lee = very likely
Whitley = likely
Smith = will make the team

I see five easily.

Please re-read what I said; we're actually in agreement. I threw in a double negative just to make sure the logical structure wasn't not convoluted.
:D

Originally posted by Phan4Ever

Please re-read what I said; we're actually in agreement. I threw in a double negative just to make sure the logical structure wasn't not convoluted.
:D

:lol:

When Jenkins was moved from QB to defense last year, Lou Holtz said that Corey must be on the field he is the best athlete we have.

Now that isn't saying a whole lot since we are talking the Game****s here but what impressed me was Corey's attitude and knack for the ball. In those game he did lay some nasty hits and seemed around the ball at all times. And if he was there it seemed that the ball was loose or the play was busted up. I was impressed. He went from the stsrting QB to a safety and for those games probaly was the strongest force on the Game****s defense.

Ray Lewis??? Probably not, it is going to take a career before you can start making comparisons like that. But I think he has the attitude and shear meanness to make a hell of special teamer.

I think the Dolphins saw what Holtz saw and what I saw once Corey was made a defender. And that was a mature player that will do anything that is in the best interest for the team, a great athlete who can adapt to changes, a player with an attitude, a player who will take the one chance he's given and make the most of it to change the outcome af the game, and a guy that just wants to play. That sounds like a potential special team stud to me.

I might be biased but I just have to pull for my home state guys. I hope to see Corey causing great havoc on special teams

He may be the answer to losing David Bowens. He could turn out to be our new wedge buster. I like this guy....

Originally posted by carolinafinatic
When Jenkins was moved from QB to defense last year, Lou Holtz said that Corey must be on the field he is the best athlete we have.

Thanks for the update. I'm not a USC fan, but I think I'm really going to like Corey. He's got that fire.

I'm really rooting for this guy. He'll at least be a good special team player but maybe he'll be a good LB too.

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom