MERGED: Dan Marino on ESPN Classic / Dan Marino | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Dan Marino on ESPN Classic / Dan Marino

The Bopkin

Seasoned Veteran
Club Member
Reaction score
Dan Marino on ESPN Classic

Tonight on ESPN Classic (THursday, 8:00) I saw a listing for Sports Century. Dan Marino is the theme. FYI

It's an ok piece. But it has a very negative tone. They even end it on a negative note. I was very disappointed.

I read this post at the precise time of the show!

Dan Marino

Man as I watch the Marino story on Espn Classic I really miss dan Imagine If we had the offense and defense that we do now when Marino was playing would we be Superbowl Winners? Just curious of what all you guys think

I caught like the last half hour..

Man..it pisses me off. I can't think of anyone else who deserves a ring more then that guy, and *** clowns like Brady get one in their first year.

Well, atleast he holds all the IMPORTANT pass records ;).

It was not easy to watch that program on Dan Marino. He deserved a ring.
What a privilege for all of us in Miami to have such a great player play for our team. What great memories! All that's left is the Hall of Fame.

We would win super bowl after super bowl with him and ricky and the defense. It would be insane

Two more years until Marino can apply to be in the Hall of Fame. Do you guys think he'll make it in his first year?

Nothing will ever beat the Kelly-Marino days....funnest games to watch, and great respect on both sides

Back
Top Bottom