MERGED: Dan Marino on ESPN Classic / Dan Marino | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Dan Marino on ESPN Classic / Dan Marino

Re: Dan Marino on ESPN Classic

Originally posted by Bopkin02
Tonight on ESPN Classic (THursday, 8:00) I saw a listing for Sports Century. Dan Marino is the theme. FYI

They are going to replay it for anyone that missed it @ 11 PM EST on ESPN Classic, DTV #208.

Oliver...

Originally posted by Gonk
Two more years until Marino can apply to be in the Hall of Fame. Do you guys think he'll make it in his first year?

I don't know dude...I think Ryan Leaf might be eligible that year too

j/k;)

Originally posted by Gonk
Two more years until Marino can apply to be in the Hall of Fame. Do you guys think he'll make it in his first year?

If he doesn't, the Hall of Fame selection commitee should be used as tackling dummies by the Miami Dolphins.

No doubt about it. I mean he is going to be the premier HOF introduction of that year, as Elway is this year. Leaf technically would not be eligible for atleast 3 more years I think. Wasn't his last year in the league in 2000. He was in training camp yes, but he was in the NFL. Asshole of the League award should go to him for that attitude that resulted in ****.

Originally posted by Jaj
No doubt about it. I mean he is going to be the premier HOF introduction of that year, as Elway is this year. Leaf technically would not be eligible for atleast 3 more years I think. Wasn't his last year in the league in 2000. He was in training camp yes, but he was in the NFL. Asshole of the League award should go to him for that attitude that resulted in ****.

Huh?? How can you mention Leaf in the same breadth as Marino or HOF? He doesn't rate any kind of award good or bad.

The day Dan quit football he was basically already in the HOF ;).

Now he just needs the bust and the ceremony.

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
Nothing will ever beat the Kelly-Marino days....funnest games to watch, and great respect on both sides

And the fact that they were both friends was usually nice to see..

Even if it was just the two ;).

Originally posted by XoPhinsoX

And the fact that they were both friends was usually nice to see..

Even if it was just the two ;).

true...but the games in general were so much fun...high-scoring, back and forth....2 HOF qb's

thanks for the heads up. I had a friend tape it for me when it came out or soon after, but it didn't come out well. I put it on tape with the retiring Dan's number game. :)

Back
Top Bottom