Merged: Dan Reeves Fired | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Dan Reeves Fired

I know it's just semantics, but he wasn't really "fired." He was released after the season ended, and he took it upon himself to request dismissal immediately. He should have stuck it out, IMO.

Well, he has demonstrated the capability to get two different teams to the Super Bowl. I know Atlanta's D hasn't been very good this year, but after watching Vick on Sunday night, one can only wonder what the season would have been like had he not gotten hurt.

Originally posted by Disgustipate
What's with the Pulp Fiction capture there, Muck?

We lost. And it hurt bad. Like getting shot in the shoulder. :tongue:

Originally posted by dolfan4good
Why Muck? You really don't think he's an upgrade to Wanny?

Nah, not really. Reeves is just about done. And I don't believe he can make us any better than we already are. Don't think he's any better than Wanny at this point.

Yes, he got two teams to the show. But Elway hated him. And the Falcons took a dump the very next year. Worst-to-first-to-worst. He's getting old and he's a retread at this point. I don't think the game has quite passed him by. But I don't think he's doing anything in the way of innovation either.

As someone mentioned before, Reeves is adept at taking bad teams and making them good. Well, we're already a good team. We've got a lots of talent. We already win 9-11 games a year. We need someone who's going to push us over the top. Someone that will instill confidence in the veterans (who probably are fed up with losing by now). Unless of course we choose to tear it down and rebuild. And in that case, I still don't want any part of Reeves.

Wanny---->Reeves = Lateral move at best IMO.

Back
Top Bottom