Merged: Daunte Culpepper | Page 35 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Daunte Culpepper

dominizzo said:
Woow I can see oakland giving Minny their 1st rder and 2nd for Daunte
That would be huge for Oakland
Culpepper and Moss back together sounds good to me.

I wish he would be traded to miami tho

Not a big fan of the way you titled your thread.

I'm glad it's good news to you.

nopony said:
Not a big fan of the way you titled your thread.

I'm glad it's good news to you.

:lol: I take it you want him here?

Where will Daunte be in '06?

Will the Vikings keep him or take their chances and release him? If they do get rid of him, will Saban go all out to get him? I think they should jump right to him the sec. he gets released. Saban would be an idiot to not pick him up cause Frerotte is done as a starter. I give him credit for the way he played during the 6 game win streak (Rosenfels as well), but its Culpepper vs. Frerotte, its not rocket science on who is a better QB :tongue:

FinsFootball05 said:
Saban would be an idiot

:shakeno: . The words Saban and idiot shoudl never be used in the same sentence. I agree that Culpepper would be a good add and that Frerotte is terrible, but i dont see Dante ending up here. I trust Saban to make the right decision.

dominizzo said:
Woow I can see oakland giving Minny their 1st rder and 2nd for Daunte

Well they can have him hands down then. :lol:

Don't think that is a wise move. Giving too much there.
They better be prepared for the possibility of not having him play this year as well. Whomever brings him in is taking a risk. The chances are pretty even that he could be just fine or that he won't be fine anytime soon.

Even the best case scenario's I've seen have him not even being able to participate in any training camp practices.
kinda hard to see him being prepared well enough to lead a brand new team next year even if he does get healthy.

SpeedRush99 said:
Good news is:
1. No mention of Miami in the article
2. Lists possible teams interested including Arizona and Oakland, which would help bump Qbs down in the draft.

Doesnt matter if Arizona or Oakland get him because then minnesota will get there draft pick and select a QB..either way were stuck as far as QBs getting bumped down to us.

Back
Top Bottom