Merged: Daunte Jersey Released | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Daunte Jersey Released

JPenedo

Starter
Reaction score
I know alot of people on these forums have been asking for when Daunte's jersey will be on sell. I was looking around and finally found out...THEY ARE FOR SALE NOW. You wont be able to get it shipped until the end of March but you can place an order now. Here is the link: http://www.nflshop.com/nfl/index.jsp?pageId=nflProductDetail&Slot1.atgProductId=00221711&SlotId1=guym1300004&templateId=searchResultPage&sellable=true

Going to place my order now while its hot.

EDIT: I think the reason they have it delayed till end of March is to confirm the number so not to worry about having the wrong number.

EDIT 2: Pic to drool over:

clear.gif

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/editpost.php?do=editpost&p=2168392

Buffalo Sucks said:
Or we can all just tape 'Culpepper' over our old Freotte jerseys... :wink:
that would work but nobody has a Frerotte jersey

Buffalo Sucks said:
Or we can all just tape 'Culpepper' over our old Freotte jerseys... :wink:

Yeah but does anyone really even have a Frerotte jersey? lol

Edit: lol beat me to it^

I think he's gonna change his number from 11 to 8

DON'T BUY YET! Buy low sell high, that is the saying in the market. This jersey will be worth two nickels this time a year from now, wait until then to buy it.

No way I am going out and buying a Culpepper jersey the day after he is signed. :sidelol:

That is just ridiculous. He hasn't even thrown a pass yet. The NFL will love to take your money though.

dm416 said:
I think he's gonna change his number from 11 to 8

Yeah, I hope so because it would make my jersey even more proud to wear around here at UCF. Like I said tho, if you buy now, I am sure they will change it for you. It is why they are waiting till end of March to ship.

I'm not going to work w/ any more NFL companies. They ripped me off!!:fire:

JPenedo said:
Yeah, I hope so because it would make my jersey even more proud to wear around here at UCF. Like I said tho, if you buy now, I am sure they will change it for you. It is why they are waiting till end of March to ship.

You should buy a Retro Culpepper UCF jersey if you can find any ... if not you should have one custom made. That would be sweet to wear around :wink:

Back
Top Bottom