Merged: Daunte Jersey Released | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Daunte Jersey Released

Koehler13x said:
You should buy a Retro Culpepper UCF jersey if you can find any ... if not you should have one custom made. That would be sweet to wear around :wink:

Yeah, that is what I truly want but I have done preliminary searches for it with no luck. I will check more later. I really want a dolphin jersey tho. I only have Williams and Taylor jerseys and they are both cheap sticker ones. I never had a replica reebox like that one. I want badly.

Aqua and Orange said:
Love it. Im debating to order it now or get it for my bday :)

My bday is next wed. :) Def thinking bout getting this but parents alrdy bought me this:

clear.gif

i already ordered mine, I JUST COULDN'T wait!!!!!!!!!11 :D

I'LL BE REALLY PISSED IF HE CHANGES HIS NUMBER BECAUSE I CAN'T CANCEL MY ORDER :fire:

authenticculpepperjersey4rk-1.jpg

Does anyone know why the Dolphin authentics have the elastic armband? I hate that damn thing and it's the only reason I don't want to buy one.

jdang307 said:
Does anyone know why the Dolphin authentics have the elastic armband? I hate that damn thing and it's the only reason I don't want to buy one.

all authentic jersey's have elastic bands on the sleeves

except for QB jersey's

Cuban B said:
all authentic jersey's have elastic bands on the sleeves

except for QB jersey's

Not all of them.

http://www.nflshop.com/nfl/index.jsp?pageId=searchResultPage&navId=100002&&firstTime=no&N=21

Right there the only ones I can see are Brooks, favre and mcnabb, that has it. I'm talking about the elastic where it ruffles the sleeve, because the elastic is smaller circumference. Makes me feel like I'm wearing a pirate shirt or a Seinfeld Puffy Shirt. I know the KC, Indy and Chargers don't have it.

Cuban B said:
i already ordered mine, I JUST COULDN'T wait!!!!!!!!!11 :D

I'LL BE REALLY PISSED IF HE CHANGES HIS NUMBER BECAUSE I CAN'T CANCEL MY ORDER :fire:

http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/4738/authenticculpepperjersey4rk.jpg

Can someone explain to me the differance between an authentic jersey and a replica? The price difference is really large (75 to 200) but I dunno the differance. Right now I have Williams and Taylor jerseys but everything is on like a sticker. Are those replicas? Thanks for the help.

Yes those are replicas. The authentics have the numbers, names and a few other things sewn on. The Numbers, etc. are thick twill thingamabobbers.

im getting the one in my avatar. im going to wait untill i go to miami. i want to cath a game in november or december not sure yet.

Back
Top Bottom