Merged: Daunte Jersey Released | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Daunte Jersey Released

byroan said:
Those are just faked images. His jerseys haven't been printed yet. He's not even going to wear #11. The jersey will be just like all the other Reebok replicas.

Yeah, agreed. And like I said in my original post, the reasonn that they wont ship to end of March was to confirm the number. Dont worry about buying them now and having a bad jersey. Buying my soon.

And to the orange jersey comment, I am pretty sure Saban said last year that he didnt like them. I dunno, can someone confirm? I personally love them but prefer the ALL AQUA look, makes me drool.

you know what I think, Saban is not the Miami dolphins and i couldn't care if he likes the orange jerseys or not it really shouldn't be his call if we wear them for a game or not! We the fans have bought them and like them so if we get a home primetime game we should be wearing them! and besides it is undeniable we are 2-0 in them!

Oregonfinfan said:
you know what I think, Saban is not the Miami dolphins and i couldn't care if he likes the orange jerseys or not it really shouldn't be his call if we wear them for a game or not! We the fans have bought them and like them so if we get a home primetime game we should be wearing them! and besides it is undeniable we are 2-0 in them!

Good point, LETS RALLY!

i'm sure they would let you get the jersey with the right # on it...

JPenedo said:
So you saying all replicas are stickers? I dont think so because the sticker ones I have I prob paid 30-35 for. Why would this one be 75?

The reebok replicas are all screenprinted (sticker) except for an NFL equipment tag at the collar. They run $75. The 35 dollar ones are either fake (i have a really good ricky williams navy blue fake, got it for $25 before I knew about the good fakes) or not the reebok ones.

don't order the Pepper jerseys yet

just got off the phone with nflshop.com. just because the #11's are on backorder doesn't mean that they are changing to #8. I just canceled my order

So is it official yet? Is it 8 or 11. I am going to have to put my order in for my authentic. Havent wanted to be a Dolphins QB jersey since MARINO!!

well on espn in the interview he said he goes back to his college number #8

I can't believe some of you think they'd actually make jerseys before the team officially announced his number. Its very obvious the pictures are just mock ups.

nick1 said:
that would work but nobody has a Frerotte jersey

I think it's kind of amusing watching the prices go up and down at the Dolphins Pro Shop. Yesterday Frerotte's jersey was $49.98. Today it's $29.98. I can remember when David Boston's jersey was like $20, and I bought it right before he re-signed. Then suddenly it was back up to $75. Hey look, now it's back at $20. :lol:

Well, if he wasn't changing his number we could all just pick up a Frerrote Jersey and a Minny Culpepper from the $1 bin or something. Just cut and paste then.

Back
Top Bottom