MERGED: David Patten gone | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: David Patten gone

Mcduffie81 said:
I wonder why they didnt attempt to resign him? Him and Branch are the only 2 receivers worth a sh*t.

David Givens was the Patriots leading receiver this year.

To be honest, until someone tells me Tedy Bruschi is gone for good, I don't see how the Patriots are that much worse off than they were last year.

As long as this team has Brady healthy they will always contend, no matter who he is throwing to or handing to. Patten was a journeyman until he went to new england, theyll pick up practice squader and make him look like Randy Moss.

This is the team where every year they get there late round picks to be successful wrs

but it is a step in the right direction them losing these guys

they still however have david givens, bethel johnson, and the superbowl mvp guy

Anthony3454 said:
Also Law, Andruzzi, Wiess, Crennel, and Bruschi is still up in the air.

didn't Andruzzi sign with another team?

Brady's first year of starting they won the Super Bowl...the following year they won 9 games and missed the playoffs.

It doesn't take much, and I really thing the two coordinators leaving will make a bigger mark than everyone expects.

nossmaniac84 said:
they have lost troy brown and david patten.

that is awesome

they still have givens(awesome) branch(awesome) they won't miss much....what did brown catch 14 balls all year? ...easily replaced

I believe they drafted P.K. Sam last year from FSU, but he got injured in the preseason and wasn't able to play!!! If I'm wrong somebody can correct me.

troy brown held that secondary together last year except the game against us

dolfan87 said:
Brady's first year of starting they won the Super Bowl...the following year they won 9 games and missed the playoffs.

It doesn't take much, and I really thing the two coordinators leaving will make a bigger mark than everyone expects.

Not sure I buy this. The reason they struggled that year was because their defense sucked and got old real quick. They were last in the league in run defense and Otis Smith and Milloy got old real quick, not to mention that Tebucky Jones just plain sucks anyway.

Back
Top Bottom