Merged: DC significant limp | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: DC significant limp

caliVIAmia

Practice Squad
Reaction score
They showed clips of Culpepper on NFL total access last night and to tell you the truth, it kinda made me cringe a little. You can see that he had a significant limp when running, dropping back and even walking. I hope he is not rushed back in.

Did anyone else notice this?

It's because he's wearing the brace. He's not 100% yet. It's nothing to worry about.

No.

:confused:

Everyone is raving about how well he's moving. Did you see him run? He's obviously not 100% yet, but there certainly is no "significant limp."

DolphinDevil28 said:
No.

Everyone is raving about how well he's moving. Did you see him run? He's obviously not 100% yet, but there certainly is no "significant limp."

at least, not in his legs

Considering he is running at all, and it is June, I would say he is fine. He is participating fully in early June, when some were saying he would not be participating in TC at the end of July.

DolphinDevil28 said:
No.

I didn't see it in the videos.

No limp that I saw other than what you'd expect.

DolphinDevil28 said:
No.

yea dauntes making people eat their words after his recent mini-camp practices, hes just taking things day by day and so far things are looking good, IMO he will be the starter no doubt on sept 7

I saw it live yesterday, and I'm almost certain it's just the brace. That thing restricts your range of motion, so you move around a little goofy.

:confused: I watched the Vids over on Fins.com and didn't notice a limp.

Don't scare me like that. I thought you had noticed a reaggravating of the knee today. I didn't notice a major limp from that footage yesterday. Obviously they have told him not to push thinks too hard though.

caliVIAmia said:
They showed clips of Culpepper on NFL total access last night and to tell you the truth, it kinda made me cringe a little. You can see that he had a significant limp when running, dropping back and even walking. I hope he is not rushed back in.

Did anyone else notice this?

I believe the slight limp is because he was holding back and the brace he was wearing.

All I know is even with his slight limp he was moving quite fast!

guys i seen it too he was moving pretty good but yes he moved funny when he ran out of the pocket but it said that the Doctors told him not to run at full speed and not to put mush preasure on it so that might of been running funny

Actually, I did notice a limp today while he was walking along the sidelines...wasn't much, but it was there...shoulda mentioned it in my camp report.

On another note, he was really good with the fans...a few times people would yell out his name and he'd turn around and acknowledge them...that was pretty cool, I thought.

Back
Top Bottom