Merged: DC significant limp | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: DC significant limp

buffalofanatic said:
Excellent post. Hey, if I was a Phin fan, I would be praying that Joey doesn't have to take the field. He is one of the busts of the draft that included Mike Williams...yeah, that was a great pick for the Bills...uggh!

A healthy Joey against a blitzing Steelers D is better than a stationary Culpepper.

I think Joey has some talent. Maybe a change of scenery will benefit him. That Detroit franchise is a friggin mess.

Dubfire said:
A healthy Joey against a blitzing Steelers D is better than a stationary Culpepper.

I think Joey has some talent. Maybe a change of scenery will benefit him. That Detroit franchise is a friggin mess.
A mobile, and can throw on the run Lemon might be even better.

Fin Fan in Cali said:

Not sold on the Lemon.

<it's a pun get it> :sidelol:

Dubfire said:

Daunte didn't look to stationary last weekend.

Fin Fan in Cali said:
I think he will steadily progress once camp opens.:wink:

I cant lie though, I am intrigued by him. Can't wait to see him in some mop up duty during the preseason. I have never even seen him throw a football, much less hold one. So we'll see.

Dubfire said:
I cant lie though, I am intrigued by him. Can't wait to see him in some mop up duty during the preseason. I have never even seen him throw a football, much less hold one. So we'll see.
If I am wrong I owe you a beer at the KC game.:wink:

I have said it before and I will say it again. I think that it's almost a lock for Culpepper to be starting against the Steelers. It's kind of hard to tell when he is limping, but big deal. There is still 3 more months until the season opener and that's alot of time for recovery. He's running, he punted the ball 20 yards with his bad knee and he is doing roolouts and things that a QB usually does after the snap.

caliVIAmia said:
They showed clips of Culpepper on NFL total access last night and to tell you the truth, it kinda made me cringe a little. You can see that he had a significant limp when running, dropping back and even walking. I hope he is not rushed back in.

Did anyone else notice this?

That's great, cause it tells you that the brace he's using is working

They showed clips of Culpepper on NFL total access last night and to tell you the truth, it kinda made me cringe a little. You can see that he had a significant limp when running, dropping back and even walking. I hope he is not rushed back in.

Did anyone else notice this?

ALOT of people and writers have noticed it. and it's been reported,
only to have the hater tag put on them, or the reporter is a moron,
the site can't be trusted, etc......

yes, this is the reality of duante. that knee was absolutely shredded!
plus, he is no ballarina, his about 250,260 plus and that doesn't help.

all this "he's ahead" and "we are so pleased with how duante is
progressing" stuff is all camp fluff. just sweetie pie all is good
that coaches delve out at this time. doesn't mean he is starting.

these are walk throughs in shorts with no contact. duante has time
to think about his every movement now, but won't when real camp
and pre season starts, and that is when the test on the knee is.

Redneck Friend said:
ALOT of people and writers have noticed it. and it's been reported,
only to have the hater tag put on them, or the reporter is a moron,
the site can't be trusted, etc......

yes, this is the reality of duante. that knee was absolutely shredded!
plus, he is no ballarina, his about 250,260 plus and that doesn't help.

all this "he's ahead" and "we are so pleased with how duante is
progressing" stuff is all camp fluff. just sweetie pie all is good
that coaches delve out at this time. doesn't mean he is starting.

these are walk throughs in shorts with no contact. duante has time
to think about his every movement now, but won't when real camp
and pre season starts, and that is when the test on the knee is.

tru dat, it is all speculation and hope...he LOOKS good but...

Fin Fan in Cali said:

I'm on that bandwagon with ya. I would absolutely LOVE to see Lemon burst onto the scene during TC and preseason to take that #2 position from Joey. That would be a welcome blessing.

Superself said:
I'm on that bandwagon with ya. I would absolutely LOVE to see Lemon burst onto the scene during TC and preseason to take that #2 position from Joey. That would be a welcome blessing.

not me, I would like joey to be so good as to threaten Daunte...and THEN have Cleo beat him out...that way we get mo picks for Jo ee

Back
Top Bottom