Merged: Deflategate report | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Deflategate report

his ling is what will get him in trouble. the issue at hand was not a big deal but they don't like being lied to

And I'm SURE they don't like hearing about one of their players bribing equipment managers/ball boys.

I didn't read anything other than excerpts, I knew he had the balls manipulated. I knew he was guilty based on that PC before the SB. I just don't think this is a big deal at all. some QBs like overinflated, some under.

What other qbs deflate footballs below the amount allowed?

Pete Rose Broke the cardinal rule of baseball, he deserved his banishment and should never be allowed back. That issue is nowhere near comparable to this one.

Pete Rose will be in the Hall within the next 10 years.

the rubbing the balls thing from belichick completely debunked...guilty as hell...all of them

And I'm SURE they don't like hearing about one of their players bribing equipment managers/ball boys.

I just wonder what they will do to him? This is an all time great, possibly greatest ever QB. It’s like the NBA trying to discipline Michael Jordan. Is it good for the sport? This will be very interesting to see what happens.

---------- Post added at 04:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:13 PM ----------

Pete Rose will be in the Hall within the next 10 years.

The HOF is a separate from getting back in baseball and I don’t think he will get in- at least not until he dies.

before the season even started he called himself the deflater...i bet you they didnt look any further back than that

brady 20 of 37 vs the jets the next week 30 of 35 vs the bears...cheating mo fos

I just wonder what they will do to him? This is an all time great, possibly greatest ever QB. It’s like the NBA trying to discipline Michael Jordan. Is it good for the sport? This will be very interesting to see what happens.

yes, it seems like maintaining the integrity of the sport would be a good thing

This might not be just about deflated balls. There seems to be some denial and availability issues here in regards to obtaining facts involved in this case.

Enron didn't get taken down for accounting principles. They got taken down for the cover up (shredding docs).

Shula was a man of honor and an all time great but why didn't he put the tarp down during rainy weather leading into the 1982 AFC Championship Game? coaches, players, teams will always find ways to gain an advantage.

Shula's not on the grounds crew... Cripes...

---------- Post added at 03:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 PM ----------

the issue itself is petty. it's only big b/c it is NE.

Again, it's not about the deflation of balls, as much as it's about lying and collusion and covering up

Pete Rose Broke the cardinal rule of baseball, he deserved his banishment and should never be allowed back. That issue is nowhere near comparable to this one.

This isn't their first offense. How many times do they need to get caught cheating for them to be truly held accountable? (no HOF, asterisk next to wins, etc). First the tuck rule, then spygate, then the shifting non shifting elgible non elible receiver crap they pulled, then deflategate. This team is always surronded in controversy. They have fumble rates that are literally off the charts, a 6th round quarterback who was a backup in college who now plays like a god, etc. At what point do we begin to ask serious questions about the legitimacy of this whole BS story? The patriot way is nothing more than doing anything (legal or not) to win. You can draft murderers, tape your opponents to know what defense (and probably offense too) that they are calling, illegally tamper the equipment, etc.

Cheaters

Attachments

• cheetos-masala-balls-namkeen-34-g-picsay.png
    cheetos-masala-balls-namkeen-34-g-picsay.png
    158.5 KB · Views: 105
Back
Top Bottom