Merged: Deflategate report | Page 44 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Deflategate report

What I mean to say is that the owners must be speaking up behind closed doors. The integrity of the NFL is already in jeopardy. Goodell will face a ton of heat from the rest of the league owners if he botches this.

Yep...

What I mean to say is that the owners must be speaking up behind closed doors. The integrity of the NFL is already in jeopardy. Goodell will face a ton of heat from the rest of the league owners if he botches this.

We all thought that with Spygate as well. But now we know that it was not so. They all were in agreement at the end. A full fledged Spygate scandal would have caused the NFL to cease to exist in its current state. Lawsuits would have been filed. TV revenue would have hit rock bottom. Fans would have turned away. And let's not forget that Spygate almost landed in Congress for Congress to withdraw the anti-trust exception. All Kraft has to say is: I don't take the fall by myself.

I cannot see any NFL owner to give up their golden egg.

---------- Post added at 06:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 PM ----------

Money has ruined sports.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed.

Watching Outside the Lines.

Guests feel Commish has no choice but to rain down on the Patriots. They feel SpyGate adds fuel to the fire.

They feel something similar to what the Saints received will come down.

Loss of 2016 and 2017 2nd round picks.

$500,000 fine.

Possible year suspensions for Bilicheat and Brady. Suspensions for GM's etc.

I know most of us feel Commish is Krafts lap dog but this one could get nasty. Zero cooperation from Kraft or Bilicheat or Brady.

Where did you get that? I just watched it they only asked one guy the lawyer of the 3 guests what he thought would happen and he said 2 to 4 games for brady and a fine for the team

How the heck is that raining down on the patriots?

If it's only 2-4 games and a fine and there's no discipline for Belichick, we'll all know for sure just how deep in Kraft's pocket Goodell is.

they said on the outside the lines thing hargroves got 8 games basically for not cooperating or attempting to deter the investigation during bountygate i basically listened to 3 guys talk about the integrity of the game and the precedent with spygate already etc and how the commish must come down hard and then at the end when i was expecting the guest to really give it to the pats when asked about punishment he threw out a 1-2 4 max games and a fine

i was like wtf

they said on the outside the lines thing hargroves got 8 games basically for not cooperating or attempting to deter the investigation during bountygate i basically listened to 3 guys talk about the integrity of the game and the precedent with spygate already etc and how the commish must come down hard and then at the end when i was expecting the guest to really give it to the pats when asked about punishment he threw out a 1-2 4 max games and a fine

i was like wtf

Goes to show that pretty much everyone thinks Kraft runs this league and not Goodell.

i was like wtf

That's a little heart breaking. I guess if you are just punishing someone for not being cooperative, then that might make sense.

Will just take a wait and see approach. The league dropped the hammer on the Saints.

TBH, we can't even get a solid consensus on the severity of the cheating on a Dolphins message board. That might be a sign as to how the league views these actions as well.

That's a little heart breaking. I guess if you are just punishing someone for not being cooperative, then that might make sense.

Will just take a wait and see approach. The league dropped the hammer on the Saints.

TBH, we can't even get a solid consensus on the severity of the cheating on a Dolphins message board. That might be a sign as to how the league views these actions as well.

I think the indecisiveness stems more from lack of hope about severity of the possible suspension. More about not having expectations about the situation as to not be let down by it's outcome, IMO.

It needs to come from somebody other then commish in every case. I'm not so sure a neutral party wouldn't suspend Brady for lying and not cooperating. And the psychics supports the balls being tampered with

As much as I love professional football, if they do not come down seriously hard on the Pats, I will start to lose interest. Professional football is slowly becoming professional wrestling with the blatant favoritsm. Tread carefully NFL. There's 31 other teams besides the Patriots that deserve a fair playing field.

As much as I love professional football, if they do not come down seriously hard on the Pats, I will start to lose interest. Professional football is slowly becoming professional wrestling with the blatant favoritsm. Tread carefully NFL. There's 31 other teams besides the Patriots that deserve a fair playing field.

I'm getting to that point as well. Enough is enough. I've had it with the blatant favoritism in the past, and if it's shown again here, be it with the punishment that's handed down or off an appeal, the league will be receiving no money from me until something changes.

Unfortunately for me this started years ago and has mostly to do with Goodell's reign. He is a horrible commissioner.

It needs to come from somebody other then commish in every case. I'm not so sure a neutral party wouldn't suspend Brady for lying and not cooperating. And the psychics supports the balls being tampered with

Miss Cleo.jpg

Is it a legit one though? I don't want Brady getting off because we used some fraud psychic.

:)

Back
Top Bottom