Merged: Deflategate report | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Deflategate report

If Brady gets anything less then a 4 game suspension i call bs

Videotaping didn't give them an edge either. That's why they kept doing it after the league reminded everyone that it was illegal and to stop doing it.

The only thing that would have made this offseason better for us if Carrol didn't have a collosal brainfart at the end of that game and handed the ball to Lynch

Give the Patriots credit. They are smart. They understand that there is NO punishment that Roger Goodell is going to hand down to them that will make them regret winning that Super Bowl.

Just like the penalty for Spygate was well worth winning three Super Bowls, the price for this will also be worth it.

Well, Junc would fit right in over at patsfans because they all have themselves convinced there is no proof of anything and the the NFL has embarrassed themselves with this investigation turning up nothing.

They're patently guilty.

But when the investigator says that its more than probable Brady was at least generally aware of the deflation..... Hes not exactly sticking the knife in.and twisting it.
They have text messages clearly discussing pressures and getting rewarded by Brady in return. But he might be generally aware???

Dont expect much, is all I say.

Give the Patriots credit. They are smart. They understand that there is NO punishment that Roger Goodell is going to hand down to them that will make them regret winning that Super Bowl.

Just like the penalty for Spygate was well worth winning three Super Bowls, the price for this will also be worth it.

Keep making deals with the Devil and eventually he will collect.

Keep making deals with the Devil and eventually he will collect.

He collected a first round draft pick for Spygate. What will he collect for this? Another first rounder? Oh no. Worth it. Absolutely worth it.

And who knows what else they've done that they haven't been caught doing? Four Super Bowls. Worth it.

Well, Junc would fit right in over at patsfans because they all have themselves convinced there is no proof of anything and the the NFL has embarrassed themselves with this investigation turning up nothing.

I don't see proof. I see some probables and stuff like that.

f3b9zn.jpg

I don't see proof. I see some probables and stuff like that.

f3b9zn.jpg

I have to hand it to you Junc, you are an elite level troll. There isn't a nonsensical argument you won't defend. Giving Omar a run for his money...

"I was merely trying to assist the old woman in crossing the street, by giving her a gentle push with the hood of my Cadillac," said the man accused of vehicular homicide.

They're patently guilty.

But when the investigator says that its more than probable Brady was at least generally aware of the deflation..... Hes not exactly sticking the knife in.and twisting it.
They have text messages clearly discussing pressures and getting rewarded by Brady in return. But he might be generally aware???

Dont expect much, is all I say.

I agree the report summary is going easy on them. They are clearly guilty but they said what more then probable they were deflated? Bs summary

Back
Top Bottom