Merged: Deflategate report | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Deflategate report

The official report, from the man the league hired to investigate the incident, and report his findings to the league, says that he believes the Patriots cheated, and that Tom Brady knew about the Patriots cheating. Remember, this is a document written by lawyers, for lawyers.

It's not garbage. The Patriots are going to be punished. This means they got caught.

I agree, but the NFL already set a low standard for punishment with Atlanta and Cleveland.

It's always been obvious the pats were guilty.

I agree, but the NFL already set a low standard for punishment with Atlanta and Cleveland.

It's always been obvious the pats were guilty.

did they come out though and say they werent doing those things though and challenge the league like the pats and brady did???

Jesus, they got Tom Brady caught red handed paying off the equipment guys... lol

This is nuts.

CEV1Az6UMAEJhtn.jpg

did they come out though and say they werent doing those things though and challenge the league like the pats and brady did???

Not to mention the prior history of cheating.

There better be SERIOUS repercussions. No 4- game suspension. I want a whole ****ing season.

screw the season...once he came out and lied lifetime ban...give him the pete rose treatment...belichick one year ban minimum...

this is potentially the fall of a dynasty...an opportunity for miami to kick the door in

and our qb to be the lead dog for the long term in the afc east...like a boss

Your dead wrong....this report indicates Brady paying off the ball boy to illegally deflate these balls....the ball boy referring to himself as the "deflator" prior to the 2014 season in text....Text messages clearly implicating Brady in this whole thing and much more.

How long this has been going on is a valid question with evidence at hand...it clearly didn't start with that game.

Brady also didn't cooperate with investigators and didn't turn over his electronic messages.

Communications between the parties involved ramped up after the investigation was announced.

Read it...Brady will fry over this.

I hope your right, but I got a bad feeling nothing much happens.... I would love to seem those punks squirm.

I dunno if that matters or not.

Kraft is one of the power owners of the NFL. I can't imagine a scenario where anyone in the NFL including the owners are going to challenge him. I mean, this is like the 4th time the pats have been caught cheating. Nothing ever happens.

This is great news and all, but the question now is, will Godell punish his butt buddy Kraft?!

Godell will need time to think it over, as well as asking his good buddy Kraft what to do, before giving his ruling.

Back
Top Bottom