Merged: Deflategate report | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Deflategate report

i was wondering how gronk was making some 2 finger catches :lol:

kraft and beli acting they had no idea this was going on is hilarious stuff...really...oscar worthy

3 game suspension for Brady. Misses Steelers, Bills, and Jags. Bye week ready for Cowboys. My wild unlikely guess.

are those text messages i saw on here legit or just someone playing a joke??? if they legit that's all the hard evidence they need...have to think they uncovered some meat to make these determinations...

That's what I was wondering... Deflating balls in exchange for autographed merch?! If that's real you'd think that's all the evidence needed.

incoming 1 gamer suspension aka slap on the wrist

If that happens it might be a good bet to take Pittsburgh and the 7 points in the opener. Thing is you'd have to do it now. Once he is suspended the line would drop.

That's what I was wondering... Deflating balls in exchange for autographed merch?! If that's real you'd think that's all the evidence needed.

absolutely...and i bet if they dug further they'd see this practice has been going on for some time...i hope they did...throw the book at these mo fos

For those who have difficulty understanding the report or the carefully chosen wording of this report, let me sum it up for you:

They guilty.

Brady stonewalled the investigation, if the league had any integrity they would make an example of him.

In any case, the max I expect is a 4 game suspension

Lol. No one is getting suspended for this, maybe the poor equipment guy who was ordered to do it. Max penalty they loose a draft pick or two and maybe a fine and I bet more than likely they receive only a fine.

Crazy, the team that demanded they get there own footballs, is the team that used the new rule to cheat. Tom
Brady was the one who instituted this rule.

Who would of thought?

And its not just Brady that it effects, there running backs don't fumble for a reason.

I think Brady takes the charge here for the coach and owner here. I'd would be shocked to see anything more than a fine and a possible loss of a 2nd round pick at the most.

Dolphins don't play Pats to Week 8, so no luck of us getting a game vs Garoppolo.

The NFL will not let anything happen to their golden boy, if you think they will you are nuts. I would love to see him kicked out of the the league, but I don't think we will get as much as an apology from the Turd.

the report is not definitive, I wouldn't get hopes up w/ big punishment.

Dolphins don't play Pats to Week 8, so no luck of us getting a game vs Garappolo.

you never know...kraft basically told the league screw you produce evidence looks like the league has...i hope they chop their nuts off...should have to forfeit super bowl trophies and bradys name be mud when it comes to hall of fame voting...like a baseball cheater for instance

Back
Top Bottom