Merged: Deflategate report | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Deflategate report

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 1m1 minute ago
NFL considering discipline for Tom Brady, locker attendant Jim McNally, equipment asst John Jastremski, per source close to investigation.

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 1m1 minute ago
NFL considering discipline for Tom Brady, locker attendant Jim McNally, equipment asst John Jastremski, per source close to investigation.

they need to add belichick and goodell to that list too...lying bastards

Wonder where NFL fan is now and what his explanation will be. Bunch of cheaters is the only explanation you need.

asterick next to those championships

integrity of the game...punishment must be severe

Absolutely. But since they use words like 'probably', it probably prevents a serious punishment. Because all you'll hear from Pats fans now is 'derp, they don't have any hard evidence, derp derp'.

Absolutely. But since they use words like 'probably', it probably prevents a serious punishment. Because all you'll hear from Pats fans now is 'derp, they don't have any hard evidence, derp derp'.

are those text messages i saw on here legit or just someone playing a joke??? if they legit that's all the hard evidence they need...have to think they uncovered some meat to make these determinations...

Brady stonewalled the investigation, if the league had any integrity they would make an example of him.

In any case, the max I expect is a 4 game suspension

Brady gets 8 games and the team loses a 1st rounder. That would make me happy.

Back
Top Bottom