Votes: 23 25.6%
  • We look like the Broncos.

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • They're too orange.

Votes: 15 16.7%
  • Yes.

Votes: 46 51.1%

• Total voters
I wear my orange jersey with pride. I like the orange in person but on tv, looks kinda Denverish.

It looked worse during a game than I thought it would. However, we won, so it doesn't matter how ugly the jerseys were.

Ice...the jerseys were not ugly at all very very nice and sharp. I loved them

The orange jerseys looked soft to me the way Miami played for the first 3 quarters...

I loved them in the 4th quarter though.. :D

I've been a strong proponent of changing the entire uniform and going with something closer to what Denver has but that bright orange just hurt my eyes! :eek:

It was so darn bright I'll bet there were people all over the country having siezures in front of their TV's tonight!! :lol:

Originally posted by Expo88
It was so darn bright I'll bet there were people all over the country having siezures in front of their TV's tonight!! :lol:

Yeah, like the Redskins punt returner on his last return attempt!!! :lol:

I thought I was at the Canes game when I saw them warming up..

ugh...

Game Good.
Jerseys Bad.

Man, can we just go back to our alternate uniform from last year, ya know, the one they wore against Chicago? Now THOSE looked sharp.

Maybe it's because I'm so used to the white and aqua ones, but it seemed like the orange jerseys didn't go with or compliment the helmets very well. Wow, I can't believe what a ***gy statement that was. Football good; fashion bad.

yes...the navy blue ones....ricky had a big game and they were sweet lookin

I loved those...the dark teal or whatever it was. We definitely need to break out the solid on solid scheme again.

Back
Top Bottom