Merged: Do you like the new Jerseys? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Do you like the new Jerseys?

Do you like the new jerseys?

• No.

Votes: 23 25.6%
  • We look like the Broncos.

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • They're too orange.

Votes: 15 16.7%
  • Yes.

Votes: 46 51.1%

• Total voters
Originally posted by Phin-o-rama
yes...the navy blue ones....ricky had a big game and they were sweet lookin

We never wore the navy blue, I'd imagine we're gonna break out in those next year. Last year it was aqua on aqua, now orange on white. I bet we break out the navy on white. They DO sell the navy jerseys in the stores and all..

Those are hot. I did love the orange jerseys on the cheerleaders though, i mean.. DAYUM! Why didn't they wear the orange panties so they would shine under the white skirts? :D

I think they should have worn the aqua pants with them. They were to orange by themselves and needed more aqua

Love em. As far as I'm concerned we should do a 50/50 split with the aqua jersey's. I think the color brings a newness and freshness to the team and to the playerws mentality.

Oliver...

they looked more intimidating than teal.:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :judge: :mdfin:

Loved the Orange Unis!!!

Fresh, clean and pwoerful looking. They say "Florida".

Looked more Canes than Denver. Canes are a good look.

I really think they were great!.

Originally posted by WeVie
I think they should have worn the aqua pants with them. They were to orange by themselves and needed more aqua

Dude, that would have looked even worse.

Those jerseys were awful. The Dolphins looked like they worked for the highway department. I hope I never see the Dolphins wear orange again.

loved the new jerseys... i think you guys should bust out the dark teal pants with them one time.. would look sweet as hell.

loved em

but did anyone get the impression that they were at a canes seminoles game????

Originally posted by 54zach54

Yeah, like the Redskins punt returner on his last return attempt!!! :lol:

Exactly !!!!

It was a ploy (We blinded him with are jersey's) :lol: :lol:

I don't know what they looked like on tV but, I thought they looked horrible in person.

It wasn't the Dolphins. The dolphins are AQUA....water, not sky. We are the only team in the league with aqua. We shouldn't be "another" orange team.

Let the Canes keep their orange jerseys and let the Dolphins keep their identity. Please.

burntheorangejerseys.com

Can we please lose those ORANGE jersies???????????

PLEASE !!! The most hideous thing I ever seen! It was like starin' straight at the sun and hurt muh eyes!! Reminded me of the old Denver bronx and tha Yucs !!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'd rather have the all aqua instead...............;)

DeDolfan....I have never agreed with you so much. :D

I saw them live....It wasn't any better.

Originally posted by Tatonka
loved the new jerseys... i think you guys should bust out the dark teal pants with them one time.. would look sweet as hell.

Originally posted by Wevie

Tatonka, Wevie, NOOOoooo yuck my friends yuck! :barf:

Go to Madden, create a team, and put those two color combos together, and you'll see. If not then don't go out in public if you dressed yourselves.:lol:

I liked the orange jersey's but realistically the Fins only wear the home uniforms a few times a year so how bad would it be to permantly change them? Or road games where they have to wear home jersey's they wear the orange and night home games they wear the Aqua (whatever) jersey's

See compermise people.
:D

I didn't like them. It's okay that they wore them once, simply for the novelty/merchandising/whatever. But I really like the aqua jerseys, and they wear them so infrequently, the orange jerseys took away from a time when they would wear aqua. I say get rid of them.

Back
Top Bottom