Merged: Do you like the new Jerseys? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Do you like the new Jerseys?

Do you like the new jerseys?

• No.

Votes: 23 25.6%
  • We look like the Broncos.

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • They're too orange.

Votes: 15 16.7%
  • Yes.

Votes: 46 51.1%

• Total voters
Originally posted by Hellion

Tatonka, Wevie, NOOOoooo yuck my friends yuck! :barf:

Go to Madden, create a team, and put those two color combos together, and you'll see. If not then don't go out in public if you dressed yourselves.:lol:

I liked the orange jersey's but realistically the Fins only wear the home uniforms a few times a year so how bad would it be to permantly change them? Or road games where they have to wear home jersey's they wear the orange and night home games they wear the Aqua (whatever) jersey's

See compermise people.
:D

Tatonka is a Bills fan so he was obviously being sarcastic.

Aqua pants and orange jerseys would probably be the ugliest uniform in the history of sports.

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
Tatonka is a Bills fan so he was obviously being sarcastic.

Yes I know, it's wishful thinking on his part.:tongue:

All day long people have been coming up to me to tell me how ugly Miami's uniform's are.

Have the Phins ever worn their navy jerseys during a game? I don't think they ever have?

Are you kidding me...? Have you ever been there...?
New Jersey Sucks!

I really like them in person and envy the people with the money to have them (teens with no jobs means no money to buy more than one Phins jersey) but I just don't like them being worn in a game. I thought it looked tacky and ugly being used in a game with everyone wearing them but just with jeans or something they look good.

This is interesting. I just wondered if anyone thought they were too orange? On TV they even looked pink at times, and that wasn't a good look. Kinda like Denver and the old Tampa Bay unis rolled into one. But hey, anything is more masculine than teal right? Unless it is pink.

I expected to hate them, but I really liked them. At least on TV, they seemed to practically glow, which I thought was unusual and pretty cool.

Plus, every Bills fan seems to think they're the worst thing ever. That's enough to make me want to keep them. Even if only for games in Buffalo.

Originally posted by inFINSible
DeDolfan....I have never agreed with you so much. :D

I saw them live....It wasn't any better.

why thank you, "Fweetie" !!! :lol: One person wearin' one ain't so bad but the whole team???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:barf:

put them in.......

:toliet:

Back
Top Bottom