Merged: Dolphins put Simmons, Tolver on IR; activate Bowens, re-sign Rogers | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Dolphins put Simmons, Tolver on IR; activate Bowens, re-sign Rogers

good to see D-Bo back! And Charlie Rogers never really got a chance, he was exciting to watch back when i was at mini-camp, I bet he breaks at least one over 35 in the remainder of the season....

What happened to Tolver? The kid never got a shot to show what he's got and now he's going to rot away on IR. Hopefully he'll rebound next year and actually be given a chance. Meanwhile his inferior college teammate, Kasim Osgood, is getting substantial playing time in San Diego. Then again, it is for the Chargers.

Originally posted by Maggot Brain
What happened to Tolver? The kid never got a shot to show what he's got and now he's going to rot away on IR. Hopefully he'll rebound next year and actually be given a chance. Meanwhile his inferior college teammate, Kasim Osgood, is getting substantial playing time in San Diego. Then again, it is for the Chargers.

Yeah but that's not like we have WRs that perform well too. Aside for Chambers we haven't seen many catches from our WRs.

He should have played before Newsome.

The word is Tolver injured his knee last week, keeping him from the Redskins game. I know we needed the spot, I guess this keeps us from losing Tolver to another team if we were to try to get him to the practice squad.

Originally posted by xiidaen
The word is Tolver injured his knee last week, keeping him from the Redskins game. I know we needed the spot, I guess this keeps us from losing Tolver to another team if we were to try to get him to the practice squad.

everytime I see that guiness in your sig, it makes me want to blow off the rest of the day and go to the pub.

:D

Have you been to the Dolphin Bar lately?

I guarantee there's nothing wrong with Tolver. He probably did hurt his knee a little. But nothing he couldn't play with. This is just an opportunity to open up a roster spot. I feel bad for the kid. And I'm sure he's frustrated beyond belief with the way he's been handled.

He'd better get a shot next year.

we have orande now though..

Chambers
Gadseden
Mcknight/Tompson.

i think these 4 WR are gonna be fine. when we lose DT and Mcknight next season he'll get a real chance. i think it's always better to let a rookie sit and learn anyway. next pre-season he can put his knowledge to use and help us out.

J.R Tolver and Sam Simmons out for year

Both were placed on injured reserve. J.R Tolver for his knee injur and Simmons with ankle sprain, both being put on IR.

Bowens has been activted and Charlie Rogers has been re-signed for punt duties.. I believe..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WR J.R. Tolver (Mia) has been lost for the season after being placed on the injured reserve list with his injured knee.

KR Charlie Rogers (Mia) was re-signed by the team to replace the injured Sam Simmons.

KR Sam Simmons (Mia) has been lost for the season after being placed on the injured reserve list with his high ankle sprain.

DE David Bowens (Mia) has been activated from the non-football injury list.

The above is from my fantasy football source.. bsically says what I've said before that..

Sorry if this has already been posted.. didn't se it on the board..

Please refrain from scolding me if it already has been posted..

:( Poor Sammy Simmons. He had pretty much one chance to return a kick and he gets hurt.

Back
Top Bottom